8

Two months later.

"Yulan hurry up!" Yulani banged on the bathroom door, a frown on her face

"Should've got up when I told you to ugly!" He called back, and she groaned in frustration, walking downstairs towards Yasir's room.

She knocked, walking in once he granted her permission.

"Can I use your shower? Yulan is taking so fuc-freaking-long." She frowned, and he laughed.

"Go 'head mama." He nodded his head, and she thanked him, before going in his bathroom.

She closed the door behind her, sitting her shower bag and clothes down, starting some shower water.

She took a quick shower, drying her body off and then applying lotion. She pulled on a black crop top, black laced panties, and then a pair of skinny jeans.

She put her socks on, putting on her black cat Jordan 4's.

She combed through her hair, trying to style it to her liking. She'd cut her natural tresses into a bob, and she was regretting the short look.

"Fuck it." She mumbled, adding lip gloss and jewelry to top her look off, before grabbing her things and walking out of the bathroom.

"Baba can you do my shoestrings like you do yours please." She stood in front of him, and he sat his blunt down, tapping his lap.

She lifted her foot in his lap, and he stretched the tongue of her shoe, loosening the shoestrings.

"How you be creasing your shit? I just bought these two weeks ago Yulani." He frowned, sticking his hand in her shoe to updo the crease.

"They're barely creased." She waved him off as he did her other shoe the same way he did the first.

"These shoes was $900. Take care of em' like you be doing them stiff ass bundles." He tapped her foot, and she dramatically gasped.

"My bundles be moving, thanks." She bucked at him, and he chuckled, waving her off.

"Do you want breakfast before I leave?" She asked, and he rose an eyebrow.

"You must want some money?" He said, and she placed an innocent smile on her face.

"Please." She grinned, and he rolled his eyes as he stood up.

"What you need some money for? I just filled yo tank, yo hair done, and you don't need no more clothes." He said, and she laughed.

"My cheer trip, remember?" She frowned, and he rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yasir you never listen to me you asshole." She pushed his shoulder, and he laughed, shrugging.

"We have a cheer tournament in Atlanta. I leave tomorrow Santana." She told him.