20

Next Day. | excuse typos

"You keep yourself out of damn trouble Jai." Aiden dapped him up, and Jai thanked him, getting out of the car.

He'd just been released from jail, and the first thing he did was come to Yulani's house.

He knew he wasn't welcomed there, but he needed to see her, to explain in person and apologize. He really didn't want her to abort their child.

He walked around the side of her house, stopping at her room window. To his surprise, it was unlocked, and he slid it open.

Yulani immediately snapped her head that way, before her eyes widened seeing Jai climbing through her window.

"No! Fuck no, get out of my fucking house." She stood from her bed, and he turned to face her, taking notice of her near empty room.

As soon as he met her eyes, she slapped him hard across his face, then did it a second time, making him hiss, feeling her handprint welting on his face as his lip bled.

"The fucking nerve you have-to come to my house, to my brother's house-like shit is good. You better be fucking lucky it's just me here, because I would've let Yulan kill your dumbass." She gritted, anger laced in her voice.

He licked over his lip, nodding his head as he looked down at her. She avoided his gaze, knowing she'd give in if she looked at the man she fell in love with.

"You pregnant baby?" He mumbled softly, and she covered her face so that he didn't see her cry.

"I'm so sorry Yulani. I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around her, and she cried, finally feeling the touch that she'd missed so much.

"I fucking hate you Jai. Why would you do this to me baby? I trusted you. Oh my god I trusted you around my fucking brother." She sobbed, and he held her right, repeatedly kissing the side of her face.

"I-fuck." She cut herself off, rushing out of her room to the bathroom.

Jai followed her, holding her hair back as she threw up in the toilet.

"I got you baby. I'm right here." He rubbed her back, and she groaned, emptying her breakfast into the toilet, tears falling from her eyes.

She gasped once she finished, wiping her mouth as he helped her stand up. Yulani brushed her teeth and he stood to the side, watching her.

"Stop fucking staring at me Amir." She mumbled lowly, and his eyes remained on her.

She pushed past him, going to the kitchen to get a can of ginger ale.

"I don't have nothing to say to you. I don't know why you still here." She said after sipping from the can.

"You look so beautiful." He mumbled, and she shook her head, angrily chuckling as tears fell from her eyes.

"Get out of my damn house. Now." She turned to face him, and he sighed.

"Yulani I-." He started, and she cut him off.

"Now Amir!" She rose her voice, and he nodded, stuffing his hands in his jeans.

He pulled out a folded piece of paper, sitting it on the table, before heading for the door.

"I love you so much Yulani. I just want you to give my baby a chance. Please." His tone was soft, and she met his eyes, not saying anything,

He opened the door, walking out, then closing it behind him.

"What the fuck?" He heard a voice, before looking up and seeing Yulan, along with three of his friends, including Adonis.

Before he could process what was happening, Yulan swung hard, and he felt his nose crack, before another punch was thrown.