10

7 hours later.

"Yulani, wake up baby." Jai tapped her awake, watching as she began to stir in her sleep.

He picked her up, placing her in his lap, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder.

"We stopping for food. Come on, I know you hungry." He left soft kisses in her neck as her hand slid down his back, stretching.

"You smell good girl." His hand slid down her ass, resting on her slit.

"Thank you. Slut." She smirked, and he laughed, flicking her forehead.

She got out of his lap, pulling her sweats back on as she stretched again.

"Baby where we at?" She asked, popping a piece of gum in her mouth.

"Nashville." He turned the car off, getting out and walking over to her side, letting her out.

She held her arms up, and he chuckled, leaning down and picking her up. He hoisted her up by her ass, walking towards the building.

She kissed his neck as she held the back of his head, and he bit his lip.

"Stop playing wit' me." He grabbed her neck, and she laughed, making him roll his eyes.

He placed her on her feet, and she held his hand, following the basketball boys inside the building.

"Ouuu." The aroma of the restaurant filled her nose, and she licked over her lips, pulling Jai to stand in line with her.

"What you getting?" He rested his hands in the front of her sweats, rubbing her panty line as she held on to his arms.

"The extra spicy tenders plate." She said after reading the menu of Nashville Hot Chicken,

"You finna be shitty." He shook his head, and she laughed.

"Best friend I damn near forgot you even came. Too busy with mr man." Sydney smiled, hugging Yulani, who laughed.

"Girl I just seen you yesterday. You knew I was coming, asshole." She mushed her head, and Sydney laughed, shrugging.

"Whatever girl. Don't forget, we having a party at the hotel tomorrow night. First day in ATL, gotta do it big." She smirked, and Yulani nodded, shooing her away as she laughed.

"You wanna go?" She asked Jai as he kissed her shoulder.

"Yeah, cause I know yo fast ass want to." He said, and she laughed, walking forward.

"Hi. Can I get the spicy tenders plate with extra sauce and extra fries. And the mild hot chicken sandwich plate. Easy on the salt for those fries." Yulani ordered, watching the employee ring her up.

"How you know I wanted that?" He chuckled, because that was exactly what he was going to get.

"I know my baby." She mumbled, carelessly shrugging her shoulders, and he smiled.

"Let me give you a real baby." He kissed her ear, and she laughed as he swiped his card.

"Yeah, no." She chuckled, standing to the side with him and wrapping her arms around his torso.

"It's cool I'll find another babymama." He shrugged, and she laughed again.

"Ight, get off me then. Ima ride the bus back with them." She pulled his hand out of her pants, turning to walk off, before he pulled her back.

"Chill." He laughed, kissing her face as she smiled.

"You so tall, you be looking crazy when you lean down to kiss me." She told him, and he chuckled, shrugging.