27

Two months later.

"Breathe Yulani. I'm right here baby, calm down." Jai stood in front of, Yulani hunched over, holding on to the counter.

"It's too f-oh my god. It's too early for h-fuck!" She groaned in pain, holding on to his arm.

"It's just a contraction mama. This normal. Do you wanna sit down?" He asked, rubbing underneath her stomach.

"I'm never doing this shit again." She huffed as it finally went away, and he whistled, making her roll her eyes.

"Carry me to the bed please. I can't walk." She mumbled, and he effortlessly picked her up, walking upstairs towards their room.

He laid her down in the bed, pulling her clothes off of her body, knowing that she was hot.

"Look." She held his hand, poking the side of her stomach. He watched as the baby kicked, and a koolaid smile graced his face.

"Wassup daddy baby." He kissed the side of her stomach, letting baby move against his face, and Yulani smiled.

"Hm. I'm tired." She mumbled, grabbing her box of taco shells off the dresser.

"He kicking yo ass." He chuckled, laying down next to her.

"Why you want her to be a boy so bad?" She frowned over at him.

"Can't handle two crybaby ass brats." He said with his eyes closed, and she laughed.

She rubbed underneath her stomach, eating her taco shell as she watched Encanto that played on their large screen TV.

"Baby can you hold me?" She mumbled, looking over at him. He laid his head on her shoulder, his arm wrapped around her, rubbing her side.

"Wake me up if you need something. Don't get up." He told her, and she turned her head, softly kissing his lips.

She turned back to the TV, his hand slowly stopping the movement, holding her tight. She turned her body, facing him and watching him sleep. She watched him sleep a lot. She liked his face.

She held his jaw, softly pecking his lips as he slept quietly. Her fingertips grazed over his dark eyebrows, putting them back in place.

"I love you." He mumbled lowly, and her heart fluttered.

"I'm so in love with you sexyface." She kissed his cheek, and his face nuzzled into her neck, softly kissing her skin.

It was obvious to see that the love they had for each grew way more than before now that a baby was involved.

Jai had fell in love with the thought of his first and only-he hoped-carrying his child. Something about that had him obsessed with her.

He wasn't lying when he said he'd take care of her while she was pregnant. He literally didn't let her do anything on her own. Even if she had to pee he was right behind her, probably wiping her too.

She loved him, and couldn't wait to meet their baby. She couldn't believe she didn't want the baby at one point of time, because now, there was nothing she'd ever wanted more before.

"Baby." She called out, and he hummed, half asleep.

"I think puddin' coming today. My contractions getting closer." She mumbled, and his eyes opened.

"How far apart?" He rubbed his eye, sitting up.

"My last one was 17 minutes ago." She told him, her face scrunched up in discomfort as he washed his hands in the bathroom.

"Let me see." He climbed between her legs, spreading them. He lifted her lower half up, spreading her folds and sliding his fingers inside of her, making her moan.