9

Next Day | Yulan ⬇️

Yulani groaned in her sleep, hearing a knock on her room door

Yulani groaned in her sleep, hearing a knock on her room door. Jai had took her back home once school got out so that she wouldn't get in trouble.

"Yulani, you missed third and fourth period. Why?" Yasir stood over her bed, and she rubbed her eye.

"After lunch I took a nap in my car but I slept through my alarm. I still did my work though, I'm sorry." She sleepily mumbled, and he nodded his head.

"Start taking yo ass to bed at night." He mushed her head, and she laughed, turning over.

"Baba can you wake me up at 1 if you're here?" She mumbled, and he leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"Yeah baby." He pulled the cover over her, and then walked to close her curtains.

"Thank you." She yawned, closing her eyes and dozing back off.

Yasir pushed her hair out of her face and behind her ear, fixing the pillow she was laying on, then kissing her forehead.

He walked out of her room, closing the door behind him. He made his way to Yulani's room, knocking on the door.

"Come in." Yulan called, and he walked inside, before frowning his face up.

"Ain't yo sister just cleaned yo fuckin' room?" He frowned at Yulan, who smacked his lips.

"This ain't even my room foreal." Yulan waved him off, and Yasir rolled his eyes.

"Dirty ass young nigga. Wassup, what you on?" He asked, seeing him putting his shoes on.

"Finna go to the court wit' Sean nem'." Yulan told him, tying his shoestrings.

"Don't yo flight leave today? Your bag packed?" Yasir rose an eyebrow.

"My sister did it for me. You all in my business stupid." Yulan bucked at him, and he laughed, flicking his forehead.

"If you see mama out there, let me know." Yasir told him, and Yulan met his eyes.

"I thought you didn't care bout' what she was doing." He folded his arms, tilting his head to the side.

"Lani miss her. Ion like seeing my baby upset, even though she be tryna hide that shit." He shrugged, and Yulan nodded, agreeing.

"Ight, I will. Love you." Yulan dapped him up, his backpack over his shoulders.

"Love you too Mugga. Be safe and keep ya eyes open." Yasir kissed his forehead, and he nodded, walking out.

He pulled his keys from his pocket, walking to his car and getting inside.

Throwing his backpack in the passenger seat, he crunk his car up, pulling off.

His phone rung, and he glanced down at it, before groaning in annoyance.