13

Next Day.

Yulani laid in the bed, still at Jai's house, her head resting on his chest.

After getting permission from Yasir, she'd spent the night with him, too tired to drive back home after the nap she'd took with Jai.

Jai's fingertips grazed over the skin of her back, sliding up and down in comfort, the two of them wrapped in each other.

Her arm was around his torso, and he had his on her back and the other thrown over his eyes with her legs between his on each side.

Soft RnB music played in the background from his TV with his lights dimmed low in the late afternoon.

"Baby." He called, and she hummed in response, not opening her eyes.

"You okay?" He asked, and she hummed again in a positive response as he continued rubbing her back.

"You quiet today." He mumbled, hiking her leg over his waist.

"I'm sleepy." She mumbled softly, and he kissed her forehead, his heart fluttering. She made him nervous a lot. He loved her more than anything.

"Jai?" She called after a few minutes, and his eyes opened.

"Yeah baby. I'm here." He rasped, and she smiled, rubbing his torso.

"I love you. And thank you for being a good first boyfriend. I been happy since day one." She told him.

"Sound like yo ass tryna break up wit' me." He chuckled, and she laughed.

"Nah. Just words of appreciation cause I don't tell you enough." She kissed softly against his skin, and he smiled, pulling her up to kiss her lips.

"I love you more than life. Don't forget that." He searched over her face, his tone soft, and a small smile made its way across her face.

"Don't ever leave me Yulani. I need you." He mumbled, and she held his face, pressing her lips against his.

His tongue slid in her mouth, his hand wrapping around her neck, making her moan as her entrance hovered above his dick.

"You wet for me?" He rasped as he pulled away, and she nodded, a small pout on her face.

"Tell me." He mumbled, kissing her neck as her lower half slowly dripped, wanting to cum just from his words.

"I'm wet for you baby." She bit her lip, and he smiled, running his fingers down her slit, making her moan, and his dick stood at attention.

"Mm, fuck." He grunted, grabbing her hand once she grabbed his dick.

"Let me do it." She frowned as he sat up.

"Nah, ion like that. Come on." He grabbed her waist to flip them over, and she grabbed his hands.

"Let me just try." She softened her tone, and he bit his lip as his eyes lowered in arousal, nodding his head.

He never really enjoyed head. He didn't know why, it just wasn't his thing. He preferred to make her cum, rather than the other way around. But if she wanted to try, he'd let her.

"Don't be nervous mama. This your dick. You want my nut in your mouth?" He rubbed her bottom lip, and her eyes dazed.

"Yes." She lowly moaned, and his low eyes met hers, before both of them closed as they shared a sensual kiss.

"You can do it. You know what I like Yulani. Make me nut pretty girl." He sucked her tongue, and she moaned.

It was crazy what his words did to her. She could cum just from his tone of voice. She didn't know how or what made him say the things he did, but she loved it.