28

One year later.

Yulani groaned as her alarm went off, reaching over to hit her power button, silencing the sound.

She turned to lay on her stomach, feeling Jai wrap his arm around her, pulling her body under his.

"Baby no, I'm hot." She mumbled, and he ignored her, dozing back off with a tight grip on her.

She chuckled, rolling her eyes as she looked at the clock on her wall that read 10:17am.

She usually woke up around 10:30, because their daughter Promyss was always up around 11 like clockwork, and Yulani liked to be up before her to prepare them for the day.

She held Jai's face, kissing his jaw, and wrapping her arms around his torso.

She kissed his collar bone, and he groaned in his sleep, before rolling off of her.

"Baby it's time to wake up." She smiled, sitting up and rubbing her eye.

"Yani ass had me up watching bullshit ass SpongeBob all night." He mumbled, standing up from the bed.

"She woke up again after I put her to sleep?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Why you didn't wake me up?" She asked, both of them brushing their teeth.

"She was chilling. Quiet as hell, she just wanted to lay on me while she watched TV." He told her, washing his face.

"Did she eat before she went to bed again?" She mumbled, sitting down on the toilet to pee.

"No. You took a pregnancy test?" He chuckled, and she shook her head, rolling her eyes.

"You want me to pregnant again so bad. I'm not." She bucked at him, and he smiled, the two of them stepping in the shower.

"Why not?" He wrapped his arms around her neck, and she looked up at him.

"You carry the next baby, then ima ask why you don't wanna get pregnant again." She stalefaced him, and he laughed.

"I just want one more. Ion want them far apart in age." He kissed her jaw, and she smiled, rolling her eyes.

"The test I took yesterday was negative." She chuckled, holding his torso as he kissed down her neck.

"Let's make one right now." He mumbled, and she closed her eyes, biting her lip as he sucked her neck.

"What you waiting on?" She smirked, before smiling as he picked her up. He hooked his arms under her thighs, holding her against the wall.

"Look at me baby." He stroked his dick, and her soft brown eyes locked on his, and he bit his lip.

"You so pretty. You know that?" He rubbed his tip down her slit, and she moaned.

"Thank you Jai." She sucked his neck, and he groaned, stroking himself faster.

"You cumming baby?" She spoke softly, and he tightened his grip on her body, grunting.

"Keep talking to me Lani. Fuck." He lowly moaned, and she bit her lip.

"I want you to nut on my face please." She met his eyes, and he groaned, placing her on her feet.

Yulani squatted, looking up at him with her tongue out. He grabbed her face, sliding in her mouth, and she moaned around his dick.

"Fuckkk. Look at me Yulani. Watch me fuck yo face." He grunted, holding her hair around his fist as he rocked his hips into her mouth.

She moaned, keeping her eyes from rolling back as she looked up.

"You so pretty baby. You know what I like hm?" He bit his lip, and she swallowed around his dick, making him moan.