23

2 days later.

"Yulani. Rere get up." Yasir tapped her awake, and she groaned in her sleep, stretching as her eyes fluttered open.

"Hm?" She hummed, covering her eyes from the sunlight.

"Come on, yo appointment in a hour. Let's go." He pulled her up, and she rubbed her eye as she stood up to her feet.

"Okay. Thank you for waking me up." She mumbled, and he kissed her forehead, before walking out of her room.

Yulani laid the outfit she'd picked out last night on her bed, before walking to her connected bathroom.

She loved their new house. It was a five bedroom four and a half bathroom, with a nice live room and large kitchen. The backyard and front yard was nice too.

They had a two car garage with a nice paved out driveway, and the neighborhood was quiet and beautiful. Yasir had really upgraded them, and they were very grateful for it.

Yulani stepped out the shower shortly later, rubbing her body down in lotion, before getting dressed.

She wore a long sleeved white shirt with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, her off white Jordan 4's, with a cream colored crossbody purse to top the look off.

She stood in her mirror, brushing her natural hair back into a tight ponytail, leaving out her baby hairs, then styling them.

She brushed out her mink individuals, before spraying perfume over her body. She grabbed her phone and AirPods, putting them in her purse, then walking out of her room.

"Yasir! I'm ready." She called, opening the refrigerator to grab a bottle of ginger ale because she was nauseous.

She sat down on the couch after hearing him say to give him a minute, unlocking her phone.

She opened Instagram, sliding over to the story section. Swiping over to her favorite filter, she tilted her phone, taking pictures of herself.

"Them big ass baby hairs. Mufuckas' grown." Yasir said as he grabbed his keys, and she smacked her lips.

"You are so lame. Let me see." She stood in front of him, lifting his shirt up to look at his bandage.

"Does it hurt?" She asked, and he shook his head no as she fixed his shirt, using her hand to flatten it.

"You swear you my mama. Get off me girl." He pulled away from her, and she laughed, following him to the garage.

He held the passenger door to his car open for her, and she got inside, thanking him. Yasir got in as well, before pulling off.

Yulani posted the pictures she'd took on her Instagram, then switched out of the app.

yulanibae

Liked by dopeboysantana and 501 othersyulanibae : xoxo, his addiction

yulanibae : xoxo, his addiction. 🤍
View all 182 comments

"Get off your phone while you driving." Yulani frowned at him, and he laughed, swiping off of her post and to his story.