Chapter One

Selene looked at her reflection

She was a happy woman, she was, however, being around Thomas was sucking the happiness out of her heart.

It was a dreadful experience.

Thomas pushed Selene to the side and ran his fingers through his overgrown hair, checking himself out in the process.

"You need to stay out of the way, Selene. I'm tired of having to move you around like a chess piece." He spat annoyed at her.

He hated her.

She had no clue why.

Well...

She had an idea.

Thomas ReQui was a rat. A donkey. A mule. A rash on the butt of the country.

And that was putting it nicely.

"Why are you frowning?" Thomas groaned in annoyance. "Look here, Selene. I don't want that attitude of yours to seep into the photoshoot. Stop it now." He said pointedly and poked her shoulder roughly.

Ow.

He was an unbearable, untrained, and immoral animal.

"And another thing," He said. "You need to do better in public. People are talking on social media, mostly Twitter, but still. You need to show more affection to me, we don't need any more speculations." He grit his teeth angrily.

Selene clenched her fists to her side and blew out her breath. "Thomas, you listen to me," She said and stood in front of him in the mirror.

This was the final straw.

And boy, was she gorgeous.

Thomas snarled at her and threw his hands in the air angrily.

"This is what has to stop! You act like a child. You grab me, push me around, I am not a punching bag, Thomas." She told him straight up. "I'm not asking you again, I'm telling you."

It felt so good to speak up. She was tired of being pushed around by Thomas.

He needed her. She didn't need him.

His image was tarnished by his brute-like actions and their managers put them together to make Thomas look approachable, and because of Selene's sparkling personality, it worked.