Epilogue

Today was the long-awaited and highly anticipated wedding of Gunnar and Selene

Leading up to the blessed day, God's goodness and faithful Hand settled Selene's case with fame and slander.

The lawsuit against her parents and Maggie was successful, Thomas sent a long and heartfelt apology to her, which she accepted graciously.

The magazines and websites that slandered Selene's name were sued by Honeydew's father and they were shut down and had to pay a hefty settlement to Selene as recompense.

Thomas also publicly apologized and denounced Maggie's statements, and told the truth about Selene's father, resulting in Zachary being blacklisted by the media.

In his apology letter, Thomas informed Selene and Gunnar of his decision to go to rehab for his mental health, a Christian rehab. He admitted his undeniable urge to learn about the man Gunnar spoke about, how to be a better man, and the rehab would show him that and more.

It was a wonderful thing to read about. Selene held no negative feelings towards the man, she only prayed that he clung to God's Truth with his entire heart.

Gunnar prayed that he would be made whole and live to show God glory.

They were glad.

And now, they stood under an altar of flowers, surrounded by their loved ones.

A small gathering, but one with evident love in the heart of every attendee.

"I remember first hearin your voice, sounded like a pillow made of clouds, then I saw you, Lord, Selene, my dove, Galia, crown of beauty, I was smitten." He chuckled and looked up to keep his tears from falling. "I never been a man to follow after beauty, even before I knew better, I liked the inside. And you, I sound like a fool, but I don't think you know how much of a blessin you are to me."

"I prayed for months, knowin that God had someone for me, and it got hard. I knew I was gon see you, but not knowin when made it hard. Seein everybody lovin, but then I spoke to you. You ain't want nothin to do with me, but I wanted us enough for the both of us," Everyone laughed and Selene blushed shyly.

"Even that didn't matter, I knew if God said so, it would be. I did everything I could, and one day you let me see you. Them eyes were bright, I saw where a smile could be, I could see us dancin and having each other, it pushed me to keep going even when you didn't want me. I would get to love you, that was my drive, along with God's Word."

"And then, you said ok, yes, or somethin. I did what I could to show you I was about you, and I will always do that, I love you, Selene Galia. And I will love you always, it may not come easy every day, but today and forever, I choose to love you. So many people say, I will love you like Christ loves the Church, but they don't even understand His love. I promise to love you through it all, to be patient, listen, slow to anger, loving, whatever you need. I can't do it on my own, but through Christ alone. I will be honest with you and listen. God knows I love you, and I am blessed for the rest of my days to have you, dear Selene Galia, my dove."