6

when the children were picked up by their parents Mirabel came back 'hey how was the babysitting?' she looked at Y/N with a sly smile. 'Camilo can you help!' someone further exclaimed 'it was fun.' Camilo gave Y/N a smile and walked away. Mirabel nudged Y/N '100% in love.' she said to Y/N 'he said that I'm beautiful.' Y/N sighed as she watches Camilo help a man move boxes.

after helping to clean up Julieta and Y/M/N's leftovers, Pepa came running up 'I have a great idea. we have to throw a party you're back it's been so long since we had a party with you there.' Mirabel looked very happy 'yes a party that sounds great.' "It's been a long time indeed, Mom, and you've always told me that the best parties are here." Y/N says to her mother 'you're right mi vide, let's have a party.' everyone was happy Mirabel hugged Y/N and listened in her ear 'then you can dance with Camilo.' Y/N blushed and almost dropped the remaining food.

when everyone was at the casita, Pepa talked to abuela about the party idea. the rest waited tensely. Mirabel and Y/N were in Mirabel's room. Mirabel walked back and forth and Y/N lay on the bed thinking about dancing with Camilo 'do you think he would ask me?' Mirabel looked at her questioningly 'to dance.' Mirabel sat down next to her. 'Don't think about it like that, it happens naturally and I was just joking. he will come to you and if not we will make him jealous.' Seeing him jealous sounds funny.

after a while Camilo came in 'hey what are you doing?' Y/N shot up and blushed 'nothing, do you want to do something.' Mirabel asks him 'no, I just want to relax for a while.' he lay down next to Y/N. Mirabel saw how red Y/N turned 'I'm going to see how Pepa and abuela are doing.' she closed the door behind her. Y/N looked at Camilo who was still lying then looked back at the door hoping Mirabel would come back and then she felt Camilo's hand pulling her back. 'Are you tired?' asks Y/N to break the silence 'no.' Y/N listened to his breathing. the silence came back, Y/N feels Camilo's hand slowly move down from her shoulder. butterflies in her stomach fly around and then he started to tickle her. 'stop I'm too ticklish.' he doesn't listen and continues. Y/N jumped off the bed. Camilo got up and grabbed her 'give up.' he said laughing 'okay you win.' he released Y/N who lay breathless on the floor. Camilo helped Y/N up and pushed her hair out of her face. Y/N looked up and they made eye contact.

Mirabel burst in 'get ready for a party.' she yelled she grabbed Y/N turned her around the room. "are you staying with your mother for dinner?" Camilo asked 'yes' Mirabel took Y/N's arm and pulled her out of the room 'let's help cook.'

"Camilo, you're late." I hear Pepa say. "lo siento mama." and he sat down next to Y/N. 'where were you?' Y/N asked curiously. "Valerie needed me." Dolores looked at them and saw Y/N staring sadly at her food. she said something to Mirabel who then looked at Y/N and Camilo. "why did she need you?" said Y/N without looking at him. Camilo ignored her question. 

Y/N ate her food quickly Mirabel noticed and did the same 'we're going for a walk.' she pulled Y/N along 'what happened.' Mirabel asked worriedly 'nothing happened just a small conversation between two friends.' Mirabel looked at her very seriously 'Okay but if there is anything you should tell me.' Mirabel walked away and Y/N sat down on a bench.

a tear slipped down her cheek 'oh my, did you hurt yourself?' Julieta walked anxiously to Y/N who quickly wiped her tear away "sort of." Y/N said and another tear came 'do you have a cut somewhere. I want to help you.' Y/N looked at Julieta 'I don't think you're going to be able to help me Julieta. love is in stupid, he likes someone else.' Julieta gave Y/N a hug 'it happens to everyone.'

"Camilo Madrigal!" Camilo looked straight at an angry Mirabel. 'what did Valerie want from you?!' Mirabel walked forward menacingly. 'She said she wanted a relationship with me again. that's not your problem is it? by the way, I know Dolores already told you that.' 'That's right, but what she didn't tell me was your answer. what did you say to Valerie?' Camilo stepped back 'I said no, duh, I don't like her she just wants to come back to me because she knows I like Y/N.' Camilo turned red 'happy now you know that too.' he said softly Mirabel sighed to calm herself down 'then I would go to her if I were you because she clearly likes you too and she didn't look happy.' Camilo looked at Mirabel 'she likes me?' Camilo blushed. 'yes stupid, she likes you but give her time first she just left with her mother they'll be back tomorrow.' Camilo heard Dolores say, she had listened in the whole conversation 'yes ma'am, I feel so guilty now.' Camilo sits down 'It'll be fine.' said Dolores along with Mirabel as she left.

hope you'll like it. I didn't expect readers to come so quickly. :))