11

when the girls were in Isabella's room, Y/N was pressed into a chair. "Okay, I'll grab some stuff I forgot in the bathroom and I'll be right back."

"so you and Camilo in one room?" Mirabel looked at her with a big smile as y/N fidgeted nervously on her wet hair tip. 'I was looking for you and saw that you were asleep. Camilo said he's okay with you staying there and asked if I could get your clothes.' explains Mirabel. "thank you, you chose the perfect clothes too." giggled Y/N 'I thought so.'

'I'm back.' Isabella put the items on the table in front of Y/N. Y/N looked stunned at what Isabella had. if she does this every day with her hair she has to get up very early.

Isabella was focused on Y/N's hair and Mirabel was making something. "Isabella do you know Valerie?" Isabella looked for something on the table 'yes, you mean Camilo's ex, right?' Y/N nodded 'did she come here often?' Mirabel joined in the conversation 'she came here too often for my feeling she is terrible.' sighed Mirabel 'we were friends. she used me for Camilo. that chick does everything for him. if I were you I'd watch out she'll kill you soon.'

Isabella laughed at what Mirabel said 'don't worry she won't kill you.' she said as she curled Y/N's hair. Y/N laughed 'I forgot about school. I don't know anyone my age except Mirabel and Camilo.' Mirabel takes Y/N's hand 'don't worry we'll stay together in class and school doesn't start until next week.' 'and you're going to meet new people, of course.' Isabella adds. Mirabel gives Y/N something 'I just made this for you.' smiles Mirabel. Y/N holds a necklace with an f/c (favorite color) stone 'omg it's so beautiful thank you.' Isabella puts a flower crown on Y/N's head and puts the necklace on her.

'thanks for my hair, it looks so beautiful.' Y/N gives Isabella a hug and runs off with Mirabel.

"Mirabel and Y/N can you just quickly water the plants and get the strawberries here?" Julieta asks when we are just at the end of the stairs. "Of course Mom." Mirabel says quickly.

When they had brought the strawberries to Julieta, they sat down at a bench and talked. "how was your old school?" Mirabel asked 'just normal kids, teachers, homework nothing special.' Mirabel laughs 'Do you fancy a new school and new people? my school is boring too but it will be more fun when you are there. we also have to go tomorrow to meet the new class and stuff.' Y/N picks at a leaf 'what if we don't get into the same class?' "we'll send Pepa." Mirabelle laughs. "I don't think she's going to like it if you're not with Cam and me. family is always together in class, so if you're in my class, you're automatically with Camilo.' Y/N throws the leaf at Mirabel 'Just because me and Camilo are together now doesn't mean our friendship is diminishing. you're my best friend and I would have been dead long ago without you.' laughs Y/N who gives Mirabel a hug 'thanks Y/N that means a lot to me.'

after a while Mirabel left and Y/N started reading.

'hey' Camilo sat down next to Y/N and kissed her on the forehead. "You look pretty, Isabella knows what to do when it comes to hair." he laughs 'yup, Mirabel gave me this necklace.' says Y/N flushed at Camilo's compliments. 'fits nicely with your eyes.' Y/N blushes even more when Camilo gives her a kiss on the nose.

'do you feel like going for a walk?' asks Camilo 'yes'.

Camilo takes Y/N's hand and walks her around through the crowds of people. in the distance is Valerie just looking their way.