9

everything is ready for the party and guests keep coming.

Mirabel and Y/N walked around to greet a few people. "shit..." Y/N looked in the direction Mirabel was looking. Valerie walked towards 'hey Mirabel.' she then looked at Y/N 'you're the new one? I'm Valerie.' you could see she had a fake smile 'yes, that's me the new one. I'm Y/N.' Y/N gave her a fake smile back 'we're going again. enjoy the party.' Mirabel said to Valerie. She apparently felt the tension and pulled Y/N with her. "I don't know her well, but I hate her." Y/N said and Mirabel laughed.

'so it's true? you are in a relationship.' heard Y/N her say. Y/N rolled her eyes 'yes that's right, we're very happy together.' she sounded like she just got married.

"We both know he still has feelings for me." said Valerie with a grin. oh this bitch 'in your dreams maybe.' Y/N was shocked at what she said but it felt good.

at that moment Camilo joined. "Hey Valerie, how are you? still in a relationship?' he said, grabbing Y/N by the thigh and pulling toward him to show he's with Y/N. apparently it worked too Valerie turned red 'yes bye' she walked away and Y/N looked at Camilo and gave him a hug 'you're great, I love you.' them Y/N. Camilo gave her a kiss 'we're not going to waste our time on her. let's go dance.'

as they danced, Y/N saw Valerie watching them. she looked angry very angry so angry it would scare you. Camilo got it too and then pulled Y/N to her and kissed her 'I want her to stop looking and understand that I love you.' Y/N laughs 'let's go somewhere quieter.'

this chapter is quite short. i am also at school right now and my teacher asked what i was doing, embarrassing. I'll continue with the new chapter when I get home. I also want to thank you for reading I did not expect so many views. I was also asked how old Y/N is, she is 16.this was all i wanted to say. and if you have any ideas for this story you can always message me :))