🔥19🔥

no one said no, so... I have no experience myself but I have read fifty shades and after :))

if you don't wanna read this you can skip to the next chapter!!

everyone is already at the table. I'm between Dolores and Camilo. Camilo calmly eats his full plate while talking to his father. 'good luck' I look at Dolores 'please don't talk about it.' I beg her 'don't worry, I'm going to go to my room here and then I won't hear anyone.' laughs Dolores 'your first time.' she says softly. 'Dolores please I'm trying to eat.' at that moment Camilo turns towards us. Dolores insists on 'treat her well.' Dolores pats Camilo on the back. "What was that about?" Felix asks and everyone at the table looked at him. "nothing just a joke." says Camilo, embarrassed.

I help Julieta clean up and when she left and I was alone in the kitchen Camilo came. 'Are you almost done?' he asks 'be patient.' I say back.

Camilo hugs me from behind. "Come" he says in my ear. he kisses my neck. "Fine" I turn and he kisses me on the mouth. after a few kisses our tongues meet. Camilo's hands go to my hips 'I love you.' he says  'I love you too.'

Now run to a place where you are alone and don't forget your music ;)

Camilo takes my hand and takes me to his room. I get a feeling in my stomach, I feel nervous.

as soon as we are in his room and he locks the door he looks at me. 'are you nervous?' he asks 'I'm careful the first time has to be special.' he adds.

he grabs my head and gives a soft kiss on my mouth 'do you trust me?' he says. his eyes glitter 'yes' I say.

Camilo picks me up and kisses me and before I knew it I was on his bed. "Relax okay," he says softly. I nod and he kisses me again.

I feel his hands slowly slide up from my hips. 'is this good?' he asks, I nod. he pulls me up and takes off my shirt. I feel myself turn red and kiss him so he doesn't look too much at my body. 'Don't be ashamed of me, you look very beautiful.' says Camilo. he lets me down again and throws his ruana on the floor and unbuttons his blouse.

I feel his hand slide down slowly. his cold finger slowly glides along the edge of my underwear. 'ready?' he says softly, I nod. I feel my breathing rise and I feel it getting warmer.

slowly he slides his fingers into my underwear and meet my clit. he makes circles with his fingers and it feels like my body is no longer listening to my brain. Before I knew it, a moan came out of my mouth.

"this is just the beginning amor." says Camilo softly. he slips one finger into me, i don't know what he's doing but it feels good. 'ready for one more finger?' he asks and I nod. I moan as he slides another finger into me. slowly he takes them out and puts them back in until I moan again.

'you're doing very good.' he says. he kisses me and pulls his fingers back. I look at what he is going to do and look quickly at the ceiling when I see that he is unbuttoning his pants. he pulls my head towards him. "Are you sure you want to continue?" he asks 'yes, I don't really know what to do.' I say softly 'don't worry you have to relax I'll do the rest.' he takes off my pants/skirt and my underwear. he throws all the clothes on the floor and kisses me.

he unbuttons my bra and kisses me. slowly his hands slide to my breasts and plays with my nipple.

he bends down slowly to his bedside table and takes out a condom. 'ready?' he asks as he opens the condom package with his teeth. I nod and wait for him to put on his condom.

he bends over to me and gives me a kiss. he slowly moves his hips against mine so that his boner rubs against my clit. Camilo rests his head against my head and gives me soft loving kisses.

"Tell me when to stop." Camilo gasps and I nod. I feel his tip slide slowly into me and I moan. he stops and holds my hand. he continues and takes his boner out of me. he goes back in again and goes deeper until I moan.

he lets go of my hands and starts playing with my clit with one hand while continuing to make slow movements with his hips.

"If I have to go faster, tell me." he says softly. 'yes' I say softly back 'yes what?' he asks with a smirk 'yes go faster.' I gasp. Camilo smirks and slowly makes faster movements.

our lips meet again. we kiss and moan at the same time, faster and faster. I feel Camilo stop slowly and begin to pant. "I just came." he laughs.

he kisses me 'does that mean we're done?' I ask 'no we're not ready until you come.' he says. he starts kissing me again. slowly his kisses slide to my neck, to my nipples, to my stomach and he stops at my legs. he looks me in the eye one more time and before i knew it he was sucking on my clit and his fingers were slowly going inside me again.

I moaned and couldn't contain myself anymore. his tongue moved faster and faster against my clit and his fingers moved faster and faster inside me. I grabbed his hair so he wouldn't stop. I moaned louder and louder, my hips started to move. a feeling shot through my body and that was it.

Camilo gave me a kiss 'well done amor.' our heads rest against each other.

when we both caught our breath we took a bath. walking hurt so Camilo carried me into the tub. Camilo sat behind me and washed my hair and gave me kisses on the back.

this was my first time writing smut. i'm shaking, this was really fun to write. hope you liked it :))