15

'have you got your stuff.' my mother asks 'and tell me how your first day was tomorrow.' Y/N hugs her mother 'yes I have everything I've slept there before.' smile Y/N 'okay I know you're smart but don't do stupid things.' she comes closer and says in the ear 'don't get pregnant.' Y/N turns red 'Mom wtf no of course not I'm way too young for this. we haven't done anything yet.' Y/N's mom laughs at her daughter's response "no tongue?" her mother tries to hold back her laughter 'Mom you are so embarrassing sometimes...' Y/N tries to hide her face when she sees the neighbor looking at them. 'I'm going. love you.' Y/N walks away trying not to think about her mother and the scary conversation.

'finally you're here. I was bored.' Mirabel says walking to Y/N 'this is going to be so much fun.' says Y/N walking into the casita. she puts her things down and casita brings it to Mirabel's room. 'Everyone is busy with chores so we're the only ones here. I still have to bring some food to my mother.' says Mirabel. "Okay I'll help you carry it." says Y/N

Mirabel and Y/N carry the arepas to the table where Julieta is standing. 'thanks' Juliete gives them a hug 'here take some with you.' we take the arepas "thanks mom." Mirabel says to her mother.

'Your mother is so good at cooking. wish my mother could cook like that.' laughs Y/N 'and we'll have to thank Pepa for the nice weather.' says Mirabel 'when I said you were staying the night she was very happy. she really wants you to be her daughter-in-law." laughs Mirabel 'I don't want to think about that right now I already had a scary conversation with my mother about Camilo.' Y/N turns red when she thinks about that conversation again.

'yes I know Dolores told me.' Mirabel laughs at her 'don't worry she won't tell anyone. she laughed so hard so I asked her what it was and that's how I found out.' Y/N turns red 'this is so embarrassing.'

(time skip)

Y/N is sitting on Antonio's old bed. 'Maybe being creative isn't really my thing.' Y/N looks at her failed embroidery 'don't worry, you'll get better with practice.' says Mirabel, looking at it. "I think they're coming back." says Mirabel standing at the doorway.

'I'm going to help my mother. you'll be fine without me?' asks Mirabel 'yes of course do what you have to do. I'll go see Dolores or something.' laughs Y/N.

"so here I am." says Dolores who has stood next to Mirabel 'okay I'll see you at dinner.' Mirabel leaves, leaving Y/N and Dolores together. 'My mother is very happy to have you here.' says Dolores 'yes I heard that from Mirabel.' says Y/N 'do you think she will ask a lot of questions if she has the chance?' asks Y/N quickly. Dolores laughs. 'Camilo has already talked to her about that. she did that to Valerie when she was still with Camilo.' Y/N look at Dolores who just realized what she was saying. "Valerie has slept here?" asks Y/N 'well I don't really think she slept here...' says Dolores, biting her finger. 'what do you mean?' Y/N watches Dolores step back 'he has experience.' Dolores says nervously 'I have to go.' Y/N watches Dolores leave.

my inspiration is really low today. :/