20

it's late and Camilo and I are getting ready for the party. 'how do I look?' I ask Camilo. Camilo is blushing 'you look pretty like always.' he kiss me and I kiss him back.

Mirabel knocks on the door. 'are you ready?' Camilo opens the door for her 'yes we're ready.' Camilo takes my hand and we walk out quietly so no one wakes up.

in the distance Hugo stands with a group. he waves our way. Hugo lives a little further from the village, behind a forest. 'where are your parents anyway?' I ask curiously 'they are on a business trip for a while.' he says.

when we entered the house there were many people. 'is that alcohol?' says Mirabel softly so that no one hears us. I look around there is indeed alcohol. 'how did he get that?' I ask her, Mirabel shrugs.

"Camilo, how many times have you been to these kinds of parties?" ask Mirabelle. "6 times or so." he says dryly. "this is my first time." I say softly 'same' answer Mirabel.

"I'm going to take a walk around." I say to Camilo. Mirabel talks to Hugo and I see that they are both blushing. 'Y/N' I turn and see Claire 'what?' I ask 'spying isn't so nice, is it.' she says. I feel the blood rising in my body 'Aren't you here with Valerie or something.' I say annoyed 'she's talking to Camilo now.' she says with a wicked smile on her face. "what are you trying Claire?" I almost say in an angry tone 'nothing, look I know I'm not the nicest.' she says 'that's right.' I answer her, she is about to apologize I think to myself. 'But I can't help that sometimes I'm better than others. luckily I now have Valerie someone of my level.' she says.

'are you drinking alcohol?' I ask her. she ignores my question and walks away. I look for Camilo who is standing outside, as Claire had said he is talking to Valerie. a little further up Claire is kissing someone, as I thought she has been drinking. I make my way to Camilo and Valerie. "Valerie, maybe you should keep an eye out for Claire. she's a little drunk.' I say when I stand behind her. she is startled 'and I want my boyfriend back.' I say. she glares at me and walks away. "thanks for saving me, where's Mirabel?" he asks 'I think she has a little crush on Hugo and he has a crush on her too.'

'I thought so.' says Camilo. he pulls me to him 'I love you' he says and he kisses my forehead 'I love you too, but why are you saying this now?' I ask him 'well if you weren't there I was probably in an on-again, off-again relationship with someone I don't love.' he says 'did you know that my mother has asked me several times when I am going to propose to you?' he laughs 'did you know how many times my mother has told me she wants us to get married.' I laugh.

"maybe we should get Mirabel." I say. Camilo takes my hand and together we walk around looking for Mirabel.