12

I crossed my arms when I saw Valerie walking towards us. "hey Y/N nice flowers I just wanted to say that you can hang out with me at school since you don't know many people yet." she turns and continues 'oh and Mirabel you can uhm... probably find friends too. speaking of friends there is someone here who is new she just moved in here. well I'm going bye.' I turn and look at Camilo who changes back when Valerie is gone 'seriously?' I say to him 'she really is a (bad word)'. Camilo laughed about it. "Come before she comes back." Camilo gives Y/N a quick kiss on the forehead and takes her hand.

they walk together to Y/N's house. she takes the key from under the stone and opens the door. 'hey mom...' Y/N is quiet and looks straight into Claire's eyes 'hey Y/N and Camilo how nice just in time too. look Claire is here.' Claire stands up when Y/N's mother introduces Claire to Camilo. Y/N is still staring open-mouthed 'you're new. on the way here someone told us about you.' says Camilo with a laugh as he shakes Claire's hand. "Claire and I went to school together." Y/N quickly grabs Camilo's arm to make it clear that Claire should stay away and Camilo looked at Y/N questioningly, not understanding what's going on. 'I have to go again, many boxes to unpack.' Claire laughs, on the way to the door where Y/N's mother is waiting 'yes we can h-' Camilo is interrupted by Y/N 'we can't let your parents wait for you haha. anyway good luck with unpacking and we'll see you later. bye.' says Y/N with a fake smile.

Y/N and Camilo walk to Y/N's bedroom. 'what just happened?' Camilo asks Y/N who sits on her bed and looks at the ceiling 'nothing' she sighs. 'that wasn't nothing. you don't have to lie to me. if you don't want to tell us, let's focus on now and not on the past.' he grabs Y/N head and kisses her on the mouth.

(time skip)

just before dinner Camilo went back home. 'I found a nice job. I start next week.' her mother takes a bite of the food 'cool, where do you work?' Y/N has started her dessert and watches her mother with interest 'boring old people stuff. writing letters and interviews.' laughs her mother 'you're right that sounds boring, but the important thing is that you like it.' Y/N gives her mother a hug 'love you, sleep well.' Y/N walks to her room and tries to forget about Claire and Valerie if they two become friends, life here becomes hell.

after trying to draw a flower, Y/N heard a loud laugh from outside. she looks through the window and sees Claire with Valerie.

it took a while for those noisy (bad word) to go away. Y/N tries to sleep, can't. she walks out of her room to her mother's room and crawls into bed next to her.

"Y/N, wake up." Y/N is awakened by her mother's shaking. "no, just a little while longer." yawns Y/N 'You don't have time to sleep anymore Mirabel waits downstairs you have your school stuff today. come in time to get to know people.' her mother pulls her out of the bed 'okey okey I'm getting ready I'll be right there.'

finally sleepyhead. here mom made it, eat it on the way.' Mirabel gives a strawberry muffin 'thanks' Y/N takes a bite 'wow okay this is the best I've ever had. bye mom!' yells Y/N.

Mirabel and Y/N walk behind a group of older students. "Camilo told me about Claire. what's she like?' Mirabel asks. 'In short, she's just like Valerie.' Y/N rolls her eyes 'I haven't even seen her yet and I don't like her already.' smiles Mirabel 

'Look, we're here.' Y/N looks at a large building with beautiful colors. 'wow it looks different than expected.' says Y/N open-mouthed Mirabel laughs. many students have gathered at tables to grab a school uniform and see what classes they have.

'Look there's Camilo.' Y/N follows Mirabel walking towards Camilo and the first thing Y/N sees is Camilo talking to Claire.