7

it is morning and Y/N is getting ready to go back to the casita. she is still tired she cried herself to sleep. 'Mom I don't feel well can I sleep a little longer and see if I will feel well later?' her mother looks at her 'Julieta told me. I get it if you don't want to see Camilo. stay home and find some distraction.' she got a kiss from her mother and went back to her bed.

after catching up on some sleep Y/N decides to grab some food just when she comes downstairs someone knocks at the door.

Y/N opens the door and tends to close it, but Camilo stops it. 'can we talk for a minute?' 'no I'm busy.' Y/N says annoyed 'please?' Camilo begged 'ugh fine, do it quickly. what do you want to say?' Y/N still looked annoyed. "I want to talk about Valerie and what the whole conversation was about." Camilo took a deep breath 'she asked if I wanted a relationship with her agai-' Y/N rolled her eyes 'congratulations on your relationship, bye.' 'Let me finish talking, I said no because..' he looked at the ground 'I love you.'

Y/N stood frozen in front of Camilo not knowing what to say. 'i-' Camilo grabbed her hands 'i know'

he pulled Y/N towards him, pushed her hair aside and kissed her. butterflies in their stomachs flew in all directions. it was the best feeling in the whole world.

after the kiss they both turned red 'I have to go.' Camilo said quickly. Y/N watched Camilo leave. their first kiss...

Y/N closes the door and touches her lip. he kissed me. are we in a relationship now or not? I have to go to Mirabel, but Camilo is there. what should I do.

Y/N takes an apple to eat on the way to the casita. when she arrived she saw Mirabel walking. 'Y/N where were you?" "It doesn't matter right now, we need to talk, but not here." said Y/N 'come I know a place.' Mirabel took Y/N to a large empty field full of flowers. 'Tell me, what is it?' Y/N turned red 'Camilo came to my house and he told me things about Valerie and then...' Y/N went silent 'he kissed you.' Y/N looked at Mirabel surprised 'how do you know that.' Mirabel laughed 'he ran into my room and told me he did.' 'oh but what am I supposed to do now I mean, this messes up the friendship are we a couple or something now?' Mirabel laughed and put her hand on Y/N her shoulder to reassure her 'talk to him.'

Mirabel is right I need to talk to him 'do you know where he is?' 'in his room.' says Mirabel 'good luck.'

Y/N is in front of Camilo's door. she doubts but is correct. 'come in!' Y/N walks in. Camilo turns and sees Y/N. he turns red 'I wanted to talk to you.' said Y/N who also turned red 'okay, do you want to sit?' Camilo sits on his bed and Y/N goes next to it. 'about the kiss.' Camilo quickly cuts her off 'sorry it went way too fast and it just happened I don't want our friendship to be ruined and-' now Y/N cuts in on him 'Listen, I love you. our friendship won't be ruined we can turn it into a relationship if you want.' Camilo took Y/N's hand 'yes.' he gave her a kiss on the forehead and hugged her.