17

'rise and shine.' sings Mirabel 'it's too early.' growled Y/N 'come on we have school today.' Mirabel slaps a pillow on Y/N's head 'ouch okay I'm getting up.' Y/N and Mirabel get dressed and put on the jewelry that Mirabel had made. Y/N brushes her hair and Mirabel has already gone to breakfast. Y/N quickly puts on some mascara because small lashes :/ and goes downstairs for breakfast. Y/N you need a picture too. come here.' abuela smiles at Y/N who is going to pose for the photo. "okay now with Camilo and Mirabel." says abuela. Pepa stands behind abuela 'they get so big.' Felix tries to keep his wife calm. Camilo and Mirabel stand next to me. "Okay Luisa I want another picture of you." Abuela walks over to Luisa 'I told you she has a thing for pictures.' smiles Mirabel.

Y/N grabs her food and sits down at the table Camilo sits down next to her. "you look beautiful amor." he says. he puts a hand on her leg. luckily she shaved her legs because everyone will see her legs because of the skirt. Y/N turns red 'thanks' Y/N grabs Camilo's hand and holds it so he doesn't touch her leg anymore.

I walk next to Mirabel and Camilo holds my hand. "I don't feel like seeing Claire." sighs Y/N 'why not she's not that bad.' says Camilo. Mirabel gives him a look 'I mean she's not too bad as in super mean or something.' Camilo quickly says 'she's just a good actress and friends with Valerie.' says Y/N 'Valerie isn't bad either.' says Camilo 'just kidding. Valerie may have been a bitch, but anyone can change.' Y/N squeezes his hand 'amor I love you.' he gives her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. 'okay.. can we go in?' asks Mirabel 'yes' Camilo and Y/N say at the same time.

as they entered the classroom, Valerie stood up with Claire. "hey Y/N." Claire gives her a hug and Camilo tries to hold in his laughter. Camilo walks over to a friend and sits down with him. 'will you sit with us?' Valerie pulls Y/N away from Mirabel and pushes her into a chair behind her and Claire. Mirabel sits down next to Y/N. 'who is that?' asks Y/N. Valerie answers before Mirabel can answer 'that's Hugo. he is very cute. I think you two are a good match.' laughs Valerie 'did you forget she's with Camilo?' says Mirabel. Valerie looks at Y/N 'shit forgot sorry.' Valerie says quickly 'Maybe we should meet up sometime to get to know each other better.' suggests Claire looking at Mirabel. at that moment the teacher starts talking, everyone starts paying attention.

'how can a person give so much homework on day one?' says Y/N softly so that the teacher can't hear 'give here.' Mirabel takes Y/N's paper 'it's not that much at all you just look too much at Camilo and don't pay attention. here.' Mirabel returns the paper "thanks." Says Y/N looking at Mirabel's answers. "I just want to get out of here as soon as possible." says Mirabel 'do you have answers for me Mirabel.' Valerie turns and takes the paper from Mirabel 'seriously?' sighs Mirabel.

"Valerie, give the paper back to Mirabel." the teacher represents Valerie. Valerie does as he says with a red head she gives back the paper. Camilo tries to hold back his laughter as does Mirabel. "Thank you," Mirabel says to Valerie. "Okay, that's it for today. everyone can go except Valerie.' everyone leaves the room and Valerie remains seated. Mirabel and Y/N stand at the corner of the hall 'did you see her red face? that was honestly the highlight of today.' laughs Mirabel 'where is Camilo?' asks Y/N 'oh' Mirabel looks at the door where Claire is waiting for Valerie 'he's there..' Mirabel says worried 'oh, he's trying to make me jealous or something.' says Y/N 'then you make him jealous.' laughs Mirabel 'come.'

Mirabel pulls Y/N to Camilo and Claire 'hey guys, okay so Y/N this is Hugo.' Mirabel introduces them to 'hey, Camilo has been talking about you.' says Hugo. Camilo and Y/N both turn red 'so are you coming to my party? no parents.' says Hugo 'yes they are coming.' Camilo replies 'What about my mother?' asks Y/N 'don't worry amor I'll fix that.' says Camilo. "If anyone finds out, we'll be killed." Mirabel says 'trust me we won't get in trouble.' Camilo says 'let's go home.'