16

Y/N follows Dolores 'are you sure?' she asks Dolores 'yes I heard him talking to my father about...that.' Dolores answers her. 'damn Dolores you hear things you don't want to hear.' Dolores sighs 'luckily my room is soundproof.' says Dolores with a relieved smile.

Dolores and Y/N walk to the dining table. there is a free spot next to Mirabel. 'has something happened?' asks Mirabel 'no why?' "well you look shocked and worried at the same time." explains Mirabel 'I had a conversation with Dolores about things you know.' Y/N laughs nervously. 

Pepa sits down next to Y/N 'hey Y/N how are you?' Pepa asks with a rainbow over her head. 'Mom don't. we've talked about this.' Camilo interrupts her. "I may be interested in your girlfriend and getting to know her." Camilo sighs as Pepa continues with Y/N ​​'so have you been in a relationship before?' Pepa asks Y/N. Camilo sighs 'not really serious or anything' Y/N her answer 'so my son is kind of your real serious relationship partner. cute.' says Pepa. Mirabel tries to hold back her laughter and Camilo turns red.

(time skip because scary questions from Pepa)

Mirabel, Dolores and Y/N are sitting on Mirabel's bed. 'is Valerie a whore?' asks Y/N 'when I look at what she looks like, yes. when I look at her behavior, sometimes. when I look at her body count, probably yes.' laughs Mirabel '5' says Dolores. Mirabel and I look at each other, 5? isn't that a lot for a 17-year-old. 'that's... a lot I think.' says Y/N. Mirabel and Dolores agree. "I'm going, goodbye." says Dolores 'she goes to Mariano.' explains Mirabel 'and you go to Camilo because you haven't really talked today and I can no longer watch my best friend worry about my cousin's ex.' says Mirabel who pushes Y/N out of the room 'good luck' and Mirabel closes the door.

Y/N walks to Camilo's door 'Camilo?' Y/N knocks on the door and Camilo opens the door. "Oh hey Y/N I'm off again. Camilo remembers what I said.' Felix walks out of Camilo's room. Camilo turns red and runs his hand through his hair 'was there something?' Y/N asks him 'no he just wanted to talk to me about something we had discussed before. nothing important.' he answers 'do you want to stay here or do you come in?' he laughs. 

he takes Y/N's hand and takes her into his room 'we haven't really talked today. what did you do today?' he asks Y/N 'not much. and you?' Y/N sits down next to Camilo 'doing chores.' he replies 'wasValeriethere' Y/N quickly says 'what?' Camilo looks at her 'be honest are you jealous?' Camilo turns Y/N's head towards him so that they have eye contact. 'uh..' Y/N turns red 'I overheard your conversation with Dolores.' says Camilo.

"why should I be jealous." asks Y/N who moves Camilo's hand. "Just wait for school tomorrow amor." he kisses her hand 'then you will realize why you are jealous.' Y/N blushes "I'm not jealous." she mumbles 'it's just your stupid ex.' Camilo laughs 'or you're just jealous.' he says in her ear.

'Y/N!' calls Mirabel on the other side of the door 'come on, it's late.' Y/N gets up 'See you tomorrow Camilo.'