8

it is morning and Mirabel is at the door. "I still can't believe you're dating Camilo." says Mirabel happily. they made their way to the casita for party preparations. on the way they saw Valerie 'pst Mirabel, is that Valerie.' said Y/N softly 'yes, she doesn't look very happy.' says Mirabel 

'she just looked at me very angry.' 

'she's jealous because you're dating Camilo.'

(time skip)

"I'm going to say hello to Camilo see you all right." Mirabel laughs 'okay, he was busy in the garden.' she says teasingly with fake kisses in the air. Y/N walks to the garden 'did she see you?' Y/N is pulled along by Camilo 'what? Who?' 'my mother.' Y/N laughs 'what's wrong with your mother?' Camilo looks at her very seriously. 'Dolores told everyone we're official and now she's harassing me all the time.' 'Camilo she's just interested. she cares about you.' Y/N gave Camilo a kiss 'come, let's go to the others.'

"Felix look, my baby is getting this big before you know it he's getting married." Pepa got a rain cloud over her head. 'I told you.' said Camilo. "Y/N are you staying here for dinner?" Pepa asks with a rainbow over her head now. 'Pepa mi amor, calm down. give them some space.' Felix grabs Pepa and takes her with him. Camilo and Y/N both laughed.

during dinner all kinds of things are discussed. 'Y/N, we'll make the preparations together later.' I nodded and felt a hand. Camilo looked at me, holding my hand. I blushed. Pepa was looking our way all the time and the sun was shining brightly.

"Can you hand those balloons to me." I give the balloons to Mirabel. I look at Camilo talking to his mother, he sees me looking and smiles at me. 'The tape is almost finished. I'm going to look for a new one.' Y/N walks around looking for tape. 'oh sorry I'm going again.' Y/N looked at abuela looking at a picture of Pedro 'oh no don't worry, how's the decorating going.' Abuela asks. 'Okay, I was just looking for tape.' Y/N takes another good look at the photo. 'Pedro...' Abuela sighs 'you and Camilo look very happy together.' Y/N looks at her 'thanks' 'you and Camilo. Pepa is waiting for you to get married." She laughs when she sees Y/N turn red. 'I was looking for tape..' Y/N says to get out of this topic. "tape is in the drawer over there." Y/N walks over and takes the tape 'thanks, I'm off again. bye.'

'that took a long time.' Mirabel takes the tape 'I just had a very scary conversation with Abuela.' Mirabel looks at Y/N questioningly 'about?' 'about Pedro and then about getting married and Camilo.' Mirabel laughs too hard, really loud. 'what have I missed?' Camilo comes walking 'nothing' says Y/N but Mirabel then quickly says 'now something about getting married.' she laughs even harder when she sees Camilo and Y/N turn red.