Hello World

Uh this is awkward.

tbh I have no idea how long it has been but it's been long enough that I guess some people must think I've given up on Wattpad. Sort of??

Anyways, truth is, I've sort of completely stopped watching The Creatures and any of their videos, so I'm not caught up with their lives whatsoever and have lost interest in continuing my stories. I know a number of people like(d) reading them though so I'm thinking I'll continue them, just for the sake of you lovely readers.

I've alo gotten into muitple other fandoms while I was gone, so I might (most probably will) start fanfics on those, so if you are into those, then feel free to read, or if you just want to read anything I've read, I tend to like au type of stories so there's minimal spoilers in my fanfictions.

I'm so sorry this update took a century to put up but I guess it just kind of... slipped from my mind? Seriously, I'm sorry. But feel free to message me or anything because I will respond. I also used to reply to every comment but yeah I haven't been doing that lol sorry.

Just, yeah, if you keep up with any of my stories you'll know I suck at being a human being and updating and keeping people updated.

Oh, and one more thing: not a lot of people may know about this (namely, just some of my older readers) but I used to have an original story called "The Fun Mansion" or something like that, and I'm thinking of re-doing it cuz I quite liked the idea. But I'm definitely starting a new original story, and I promise I won't get bored of it and give up on it. Or, I'll try not to.

Sorry to everyone! I know this was an interesting story for lots, but I'm just not in their fandom anymore, and feel weird writing about them. If you like, I can continue it for your sake, but yeah. Updates won't be very eventful. Either ways, comment away and tell me your honest opinions, please!