19. Really Chill Chapter

When I'm With You - Stereo Express

//

Kevin wiped his damp hair with his towel shortly before dumping it in the laundry basket. A thin, short towel hung low on his hips, so you could just see his slender bones poking out. He checked himself out in the mirror before smirking and ducking his head at himself. He knew he looked good, but it was nice to reassure himself every once in a while.

Padding into his room, he changed into some warmer clothes for his date with Aleks later on. He'd promised they'd have a cute romantic stay-at-home lazy movie kind of date. No more Armani tuxes and overpriced French scallops. He wore his favorite red sleeved baseball tee, low-waisted Levi's, a thin black cardigan, and his comfy Vans, and slipped into his warm, faux fur lined leather jacket. Just before he left the house, he remembered to bring gloves for Aleks. His boyfriend had been meaning to get them for the longest time, but always put it off and kept stupidly forgetting.

He hopped into his car, prayed he wouldn't be late, and drove off to Aleks' house. While Kevin's place was definitely much bigger, with softer and larger sofas to cuddle on, they'd both agreed that Aleks' place would feel more homey and cozy. Plus, Aleks didn't want to leave his house and Kevin was more than willing to do anything to keep his little boyfriend happy and satisfied.

//

"Hey babe," Aleks wrapped his skinny arms around Kevin's neck, clinging onto his broad shoulders. The door was still open, and cold air was rushing into the house, but neither of them could really give a shit. Kevin attached his lips to just below Aleks' jaw, and easily carried Aleks when he jumped up, snaking his legs around his waist. "You have no idea how much I missed missed missed you," Aleks murmured between breaths and kisses. "I missed you, Kevin."

"It's been like a day," Kevin said into Aleks' neck.

"A day too long. Get in, let's pick a movie to watch."

Aleks landed on his feet, and closed the door behind him. Kevin removed his thick jacket, and cardigan, letting Aleks take them to hang up. Inside the toasty house, Kevin rolled up the sleeves of his shirt.

"So, what're you in the mood for? I'm too tired to give a shit whatever we watch, so, your pick."

Kevin sat down on the couch with Aleks, quickly making himself at home. After a moment of thought, they settled on marathoning the tv show How To Get Away With Murder.

Aleks draped a large blanket over the two of them, brought in a tray with two mugs of hot chocolate and one huge bowl of popcorn for the two of them to share. They switched on the tv, and settled in.

//

Two hours into the marathon, empty chocolate mugs, and a lingering smell of popcorn, the two of them resigned to cuddling on the couch, only half paying attention to whatever episode they were watching. Too hot, Kevin had slipped out of his jeans and lay nonchalantly in just his baseball tee and Jack Wills boxers. Aleks had been too cold, and simply lay down on Kevin, ear pressed on his chest to listen to his steady heartbeat. Kevin draped a tan arm over Aleks' pale frame, their legs a messy tangle of limbs.

"Babe?"

Kevin hummed in response.

"Just making sure you're still awake."

Aleks breathed in and out, the smell of Kevin filling his lungs.

Just as Kevin's eyes started drooping, he felt a sting on his neck. He peeked one eye open to see Aleks lazily mouthing over his neck, slowly working his way down to his shoulder. One of his hands were pressed coldly to his side, the other creeping down and under his shirt. Goosebumps raised on Kevin's skin, and he felt his face turn slightly red.