00 ; you are my best friend

chelele

view like countchelele here for a good time and a good time ONLY

view like count
chelele here for a good time and a good time ONLY

- dead_moonmin U ALREADY KNOW IT
» chelele bitch u ain't invited
»» qkun le stop being mean
» jjjjjjjjjjjno the mando popped out real quick
»» chelele jeno stfu

jwisung_p

view like countjwisung_p i might be about to make the worst mistake of my life

view like count
jwisung_p i might be about to make the worst mistake of my life

- min_tothejae BABY WHAT'S WRONG

*

Jisung's hands felt clammy. I mean, he was about to confess to his best friend.

Zhong Chenle.

He'd known Chenle for years; they had been babies when they first met. They did practically everything together, and Jisung didn't want that to change.

Chenle finally walked into the ice cream shop, spotting Jisung in the far corner. The older walked over, and the younger felt his heart rate pick up.

"Hey, Jisung!"

"Um, hi..." Great. Three seconds into their meeting and Jisung was already stuttering. But he had to commit.

The two quickly ordered and received their ice cream. They ate in silence, until Chenle finally asked a question.

"So, why'd you want me here? You did say there was something you wanted to say to me."

This is it, Jisung thought. There were countless notes that he wanted to use to speak his mind instead of actual words, but they were all sitting crumpled at the bottom of Jisung's trash can.

It's now or never.

"Chenle," the younger started, nerves growing, "you've been my best friend for as long as I can remember."

"Ji, you're scaring me."

"Don't be! Whatever happens, I just... don't want it to ruin our friendship."