10 ; you are like a brother

"How many times do you think you can swear in one sentence without repeating anything?"

Ten looked up. "Not Chenle participating in TMSDT. You're part of the bros now."

The aforementioned rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I've asked a question."

"Damn, I shit you not whore, you're a bitchass motherfucker."

The entire group turned towards Sicheng, who seemed as indifferent as ever. Kunhang squinted, eyes going wide a second later. "Are you... like, okay?"

"Peachy." The "smile" on his face was a thin line, showing that he didn't want to be associating with anyone else at the moment. "I made it when Chenle and Jisung were in their breakup phase."

"We were never da–"

"Ever heard of a joke?"

Yangyang, who was closest to Sicheng, leaned over to see what was so interesting on his phone. "He's texting Yuta."

"That explains it. I think he wins, because I doubt we can think of anything more," Lucas states, leaning back in his seat as if he'd been adding to the conversation at all. "Okay, TMSDT talk over, any news?"

"Not really," Chenle sighed. He was about to add about his conversation (and finding out that Jisung still liked him), but deemed it unnecessary.

"I have something." A new voice entered the conversation from behind Chenle. He turned around to see Renjun, who was leaning over the table. "You coming to the Dream table anytime soon?"

Chenle cast a small glance at the table. Only Jeno and Donghyuck (simp) had bothered to see where Renjun had gone. "Um, probably tomorrow...?"

"It's better than nothing."

*

dead_moonmin

view like countdead_moonmin dumb english assignment with @min_tothejae (photo cred to @jjjjjjjjjjjno)

view like count
dead_moonmin dumb english assignment with @min_tothejae (photo cred to @jjjjjjjjjjjno)

- yangxyang imagine englishing
» min_tothejae you literally speak english

- fullsun_hyuck wait jaemin's in scholar??? i could've sworn he was in fine arts
» min_tothejae i WAS then my stupid parents decided to not let me do it again
»» jjjjjjjjjjjno dang

jwisung_p