Chapter 4: A New Father

July 29, 2124

Social Worker: "And you're sure she has no family?"

All Might: "Her parents were killed by villains during my evening patrol last night. I already asked if she had any other family or friends that would take her in."

Social Worker: "What's her name?"

Nise (Kanzen): Nise

Social Worker: "Last name"

Nise: Tanaka

Social Worker: "Mr. Yagi, there is no record of Miss Tanaka."

Nise: "Why would there be?"

Social Worker: "Have you never been to a doctor?"

Nise: "No, I was born and raised out of town. My parents didn't trust doctors, and I've always been homeschooled."

Social Worker: "I see. I'm going to need you to fill out this paperwork, since there's no record of her"

All Might took the paperwork and went with Nise to fill it out. I was things like her birthday, who her parents were, and other boring stuff that no one reading this will find interesting. Let's continue the dialog (you know, what you came to read).

"Alright. You are now officially 'Nise Yagi.' All Might, I would recommend getting her enrolled in a school, and getting her to see medical professionals as soon as possible. Give that she survived a villain attack, you may want to get her mental health evaluated."

"Understood. Have a good rest of your day Ma'am."