Chapter 5: Touya

Nothing extremely eventful happened for 13 years. Kanzen did well in school, and got into UA Hero Course; Class 1A in 2133. She graduated in 2136. She chose "The Dual Hero: Destiny" to be her hero name, since she had two quirks and was literally born to be a hero. 

Rei and Endeavor had four more kids, Touya was six years younger than Kanzen, Fuyumi was two years younger than Touya, Natsuo was three years younger than Fuyumi, and Shoto was four years younger than Natsuo. 

When Kanzen was sixteen she started to spy on her old family, to see what went on behind closed doors. Our story picks up on one of these excursions. 

August 11, 2137

Touya's POV

Did I see something in the bushes? Probably nothing. Wait! There it is again!

"Who's there?"

And they're running. I'm gonna follow 'em. Huh?! Is that...

"Pro Hero Destiny!?!?"

"That's me!"

"Why were you of all people peaking into my family's property?"

"Oh, I've been doing that for three years Touya."

"Why though?"

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone I was here."

"Ok?"

"Is that a question or an answer?"

"An answer."

"Fine." To my surprise, she pulled off a wig and revealed hair like Shoto's but, instead of red on the left and white on the right, it was the other way around.

"Kanzen Todoroki! Nice to meet ya Touya."

"What?!"

"Be quiet, or Endeavor will hear!"

"Are your eye's even purple?"

"That's your first question? *sigh* No, my left is grey and my right is blue. You must have other questions. Ask away."

She (supposedly) answered each question truthfully. She told me about nearly getting sold, burning down the house, getting adopted by All Might, she even told me about the crush she had on Eraser Head in high school! I was shocked! Apparently Endeavor's training techniques weren't abusive up until after his phone call about selling her to some trainer. Lucky. After that, we met every Saturday at 2:30p. That is, until a few months down the road...

January 19, 2138

Kanzen/ Nise's POV

Where is he? He might be busy. I mean his birthday was yesterday. No, he would come by, even for just a moment, to say "Hey, can't talk today. See ya!" Hold on, is that Natsuo and Fuyumi? Why are the crying? Did something happen to Touya?!?! I should go back to spying until I figure out what happened.

And I did just that, but didn't get a clear answer until Late March....