Chapter 2: Meet the royal family

We see the CEO of Next Generation Inc named Soma Baba walking through the Sakurada Castle while he reads through the news paper about Spider-Man stopping a crime as his female assist named Reo walks with him as he tells Reo while waving the News paper towards her.

Soma: A masked Vigilante in this city? We never have this Vigilante in this city and we never need one in the first place.

Reo: We all due respect sir he was the one that saved the Sakurada families children and the one that stop many crimes in the city.

Soma: That is why the police are here, not this Vigilante swinging around our city like he is the law.

Reo: This is words from the king after all and he fully trusted this masked Vigilante.

Soma: Right. He needs to understand that this nation don't need masked heroes fighting crime for us. We needed strong and loyal police force to protect this city or better yet machines to help this nation from crime.

Reo: Do you like me to inform the king about your dislike of this Vigilante sir?

Soma: No point, he's just gonna do his speeches again. Just keep it shut for the time being alright.

Reo: Yes sir.

They walk towards a trash bin which Soma throws the news paper in while continues walking as he straighten his suit to meet and the king and discuss about business stuff.

(Meanwhile)

On a roof of the building we see Y/n wearing his Spider-Man suit with his mask up as he eat his toast while he set up a timer on his watch.

Y/n: Okay I woke up around 6:30 so it will take 3 hours and 30 minutes for me to get to school before class will start. Sounds good to me.

He finished his toast and stood up as he pulls down his mask and looks around the city as he takes a deep breath in and out as he looks at the city once again and said.

Spider-Man: Time for a patrol around the city and see that everything is alright. Now let's start the music for this montage for this great day.

(Music start)

Spider-man: Ah now that's some music to my ears. Okay let's go!

Spider-man leaps off a building and fire a Web as he swing through the city as people down below spotted Spider-man and waved to him with some saying good morning to him. He then stop small crimes such as a guy stealing soke money from the store as we see him making a run for it as Spider-man swings over him and land in front of him.

Spider-man: Hey man can you hold this? Thanks.

He hand him his Web and then shoot his webs at his chest as he was sent flying up while Spider-man catch the money as the store owner race up and Spider-man give back his money which he thanks him.

Then we see three thugs at the alleyway threating a women as they ganged up on her as she calls up for help. Then two thugs were sent flying from the webs before Spider-man appears behind the thug while he tells the guy.

Spider-man: Dose your mother not tell you it's not nice to be mean to a women?

The thug try to swing his knife at him but Spider-man catches his arm and then slam him into the wall while fire his webs at him and stuck him on the wall. The woman thanks Spider-man which she nod to her and swings off.