Chapter 12: The rise of Mysterio (Part 2)

A blimp is seen flying over the the Sakurada castle as we see two dragons flying around the hot air balloon roaring and breathing fire while down below many people are panicking and running around trying to escape but the exit is blocked and there was no way to get out.

Little girl: Mummy! Mummy!

We see a little girl in the middle of the panic crowd as she is scared while a groupnof people accidentally knock over a statue near the little girl ad the statue start to fall and was about to crush her but Spider-man appear and grab the little girl and move the two out of the way as the statue crashed to the ground.

Spider-man: You okay? Best you find your parents. It's not safe here!

She node and rushes off while Spider-man's spidy sense came out and he dose several backflips as he dodges many grebe fire balls as Mysterio is seen flying towards Spider-man as Spider-man lands on his feet only to be grabbed by Mysterio by the neck before he was thrown and crashed onto a wall and fell onto the ground.

Mysterio: Why can't you just give up! I'm more powerful then you, you can't beat me!

Spider-man: That maybe so. But a hero will never give up.

Spider-man stood up and once he stood up and Mysterio flies towards him but Spider-man turns around and kicks him sending him flying and crashed onto some food stands.

Spider-man: No matter how strong heroes might be, I'll never guve up on the people I care for! With great powers, comes great responsibility and I'm going to use this power and Responsibility to protect the people I care for!

There was a green explosen as Mysterio slowly start to slow float up as he glare at Spider-man and tell him.

Mysterio: So be it then hero. Get ready because the only thing people will remember you will be you being burnt by my dragons!

Then his two dragons fly towards Spider-man which Spider-man was ready as he fire his webs and slingshot his way towards them and everyone watched as he gose through the first dragon while inside we see drones shooting out holograms of the dragon as Spider-man use his webs to stuck them together and they crash to each other.

The hologram of a dragon disappeared revealing to ne drones as Spider-man lands onto the wall of the castle snd tells everyone.

Spider-man: You don't have to worry everyone! Those dragons aren't real, their holograms that the drones are shooting out!

Everyone see this while Mysterio makes a fist as he turns off the hologram dragon from another group of drones as they deploy their weapons and fly after Spider-man and open fire at him.

Spider-man dose a backflip and webs around getting chased by the drones while Mysterio looks at a blimp flying over head so flies over and once here he knocks out the pilot and set the blimp towards the castle.

Mysterio: Let this be the day that the Sakurada family will die!

He throws away the pilot only he Spider-man to catch him and set him down at the baloney with the rest of the royal family.

Spider-man: He'll be fine and you might need a new pilot to fly that blimp.

Shuu: Father I can do it. Shiori come with me.

Shiori: Okay.

Souichirou: Be safe.

Akane: I'll go as well.

Spider-man sees the incoming drones so he web off while Shuu teleport him and Shiori inside the blimp while Akane fly over and hold the blimp while the rest of the family head inside as Spider-man still have drones on his tail as they open fire at him.