Chapter 16: The sudden change from Zach

It was a nice day at Glenwood as we see Y/n and Peter talking at the cafeteria as the two talk about what they have been doing as Y/n tells his father about the concert that Hikari and Sachiko has finished and how it was a huge hit which made Peter proud.

Peter: (smile) I'm soo glad for that son. You did a great work helping those people out.

Y/n: (smile) No problem dad. Besides at least I find another use to my super strength while as not Spider-man.

Peter: (smile) Guess so.

Y/n: Say dad can I ask you something?

Peter: Sure what is it?

Y/n: I know it might be some secret thing or something but is there some sort a lab that turn students in Glenwood to have animal like appears?

Peter: Well yeah there is and all the work of combining animal DNA to humans is successful....Well except for one.

Y/n: One?

Peter: Well you've seen Zach and his animal appears right?

Y/n: Yeah he has two tails.

Peter: Well not only he has two tails but he also have extreme hight and senses and he's twice as fast then any normal wolf would have.

Y/n: (smile) That's awesome to here!

Peter: Yeah but there is a downside to it. He easily gets angry so I have to watch him and make sure he doesn't get too angry about something or someone.

Y/n: That sucks. Is there any way to fix it?

Peter: Unfortunately no, once you have the animals DNA but it's mutated then your stuck with it. There is no way to fix it.

Y/n: Well at least Zach is alright with his wolf like appears right?

Peter: (smile) Yeah, say I need to get back to work but do you mind checking up on Zach and the rest at their dormitory?

Y/n: (smile) Sure thing. I haven't spoken to them a while, it's good to catch and get to know them more.

Peter: (smirk) Well here's a little spoiler about Finn, he is addicted to his pool table and (whisper) I think he has a crush on it.

Y/n chuckles a bit once Peter left and once he have his breakfast he head out ti see he can find Zach and the rests dormitory to have a catch with, soon he arrive and he step inside and find their dormitory very nice and wishes he can go to college and have a dormitory like this one.

He wall over to the door that is underneath the stairs and he enter to see Zach, Will and Finn playing with the pool table as Zach and Will turn to see Y/n while Finn was focused getting his hit.

Zach: (smile) Hey Y/n, been a while hasn't it.

Y/n: (smile) Hey guys, playing the pool table on the weekends I see.

Will: Yeah and I think Finn is addicted to it.

Finn: Shut your mouth! She is my beauty table and you shouldn't talk about here!

Y/n: (chuckle) Yeah I can see. Say Zach, like your black jacket, where did you get it?

Zach was wearing a black jacket that Y/n has never seen so Zach explains.

Zach: No idea. It was a few days ago after that robbery and I woke up and realised I was wearing this jacket. I never recall wearing it but I must have gotten cold and put it on.

Will: Though I never seen that jacket before when we first saw it.

Zach: Must have tugged it inside my closet but it's pretty cool.