Chapter 29: New team player

We see The Rhino attacking the city as we see him rampaging through the street, flipping cars and costing everyone to run away. Rhino charges through the city while Spider-man and Spider-girl swings into action along side Scarlet Bloom as they chase after Rhino as he flip over cars ans costing destruction.

Spider-girl: Boy he surely love costing chaos.

Spider-man: Must be his destroy the city day time.

Scarlet bloom: What's the plan?

Spider-man: Scarlet see if you can catch any flying cars. Me and Spider-girl can handle this.

She nodes and goes ahead of them as Rhino flips over a car as the car was about to land two children only for Scarlet Bloom to catch it with her powers.

Spider-man and Spider-girl swing after Rhino and soon he gets into a dead end by the police as Spider-man and Spider-girl land on their feet while Rhino turns towards them.

Rhino: When will you insects leave me be!

Spider-girl: First of all; it's arachnid, completely different.

Spider-man: And Second; never because hero's never let villains rampaging through this nice street.

Rhino: We'll see about that.

He then grabs a car and throws it towards them which they immediately dodge it as he leap backwards. They land their feet and Rhino was about to charge towards them when suddenly fire came down and block Rhino from getting near then.

Spider-man: Um what was that?

???: Hey big meanie!

They all turn to see what seems like a female super hero flying while having two fists that is on fire.

???: (smirk) I hope you have suncream because this girl is gonna give you some sunburns!

She flies down and lands a powerful punch to Rhino which sent him flying back and crash into the wall. Rhino was about to get up only for Spider-man and Spider-girl to web him up and easily capture him. The police takes over while Spider-man and Spider-girl confronts the new super hero.

Spider-man: Thanks for the save. You new here?

Firefox: (smirk) Yep. Just recently moved here. Call me Firefox.

Spider-girl: "Firefox" I like that name.

Firefox: (smile) You know I actually came here because I was hoping to meet my greatest hero. Spider-man!

Spider-man: (surprised) Oh? Your a fan of me?

Firefox: Heck yeah! I've heard so many things about you! How you took on Mysterio, save the king from an assassin attempt and faced off against an alien monster and nearly died. I was wondering if I be part of the team?

Spider-man: Sure you can join.

Firefox: (smile) Awesome!

Scarlet Bloom flies over when Spider-man gets a call from Tony which he answered.

Spider-man: Hey Tony, we're just finishing up our super hero work here.

Tony: (phone) Perfect! Meet me at my penthouse. I have something for you.

Spider-man: You have penthouse here? Since when?

Tony: (phone) You never know if I want to come here to visit. Anyways come over and let's talk.

Spider-man: Sure.

Spider-girl: Was that Tony?

Spider-man: Yeah he wants to meet me up at his penthouse. Say show Firefox okay, I'll be back.