Chapter 26: The day of the parade

The day was the day for the festival as the streets put up decorations across the street and clear away the road for the parade as this day will be a great day. However on the roof we see Y/n, Mayday, Okimi and Akane wearing theie suits without their masks on as Mayday filled them all in the criminals plan and now the day is when they gonna stop it.

Mayday pointed out key points that they will strike and what weapons ane gear they will use for this plan and the disguises as well.

Y/n: Man, these guys came prepared for anything.

Okimi: You can say that again.

Akane: Still we can't let them kill anyone, including Shuu and Hana.

Okimi: (smirk) Well I got the parade vehicles. This kitty is not gonna play nice with those criminals.

Akane: Hey, what about him?

They turn to see True Judge standing in the darkness and turning to face them which kinda makes Akane kinda scared while True Judge tells them.

True Judge: I'm only here to help you all once, but after this I leave and get my revenge.

Y/n: Right and remember, no killing people.

True Judge: Don't tell me what to do.

He then walks away and once that they put on their makes as Spider-man leaps onto the edge and tells them.

Spider-man: Alright then everyone. Let's get to work.

And so they head off as we cut to Cat-Girl sneaking into the building where the parade vehicles were at and sees the criminals wearing animal Tails or ears while carrying bags of explosions as they split off to do theie work.

Cat-girl smirks and open the ceiling window and enters inside and goes up to Criminals one by one, knocking them up before they could have a chance to plant some explosions.

She even distracted some which she knock them out amd after that it was done. She carry the bag of explosions and left just as the drivers enter the parade vehicles and drive off while Cat-Girl tosses the explosions into the ocean which is far away from the parade.

Cat-girl: (smirk) There we go. Now, time to join up with the rest.

She heads there while the parade began as the parade vehicles drive through the city as the people cheered when they see Shuu and Hana at the middle parade vehicle, sitting on their own thrones while they smile qne wave to the people.

We cut to the criminals ready with weapons with one pulling out a trigger as the parade vehicle gets closer and closer and then the criminal pushes it but nothing happened.

They poke their heads out and sees that the parade vehicles didn't blow up.

Male criminal 1: It's not working!

Male criminal 2: What?! You got to be kidding me!?

Spider-girl: Indeed boys.

They slowly and sees Spider-girl and she knocks the two criminals out while we cut to the Chamelon seeing that nothing is happening. He is wearing a Zach disguises as he calls up Makoto.

Chamelon: We got a problem. Nothing is happening? No booms or gunfire. I think someone is on to us.

Makoto: (phone) What?! This is not good. Get up there and kill them, I don't care you get arrested or not just go and kill them!

Chamelon: Yes sir.

He then pots on a mask of Zach and pushes away the crowd until he gets in front as he pulled out his gun, about to shoot when webs stuck on the back of him, pulling him away as the crowd watched in shock as Spider-man unmasked Chamelon and says to the crowd of people.