Chapter 31: A broken family

We see Y/n arriving at the entrance of Glenwood Prep and as he walks towards the entrance he calls his sister to tell her where he is at.

Mayday: (phone) Well hope you get back here soon. Tony is gonna have a movie night at his place and you know how cool when he set up movies.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah I still remember you screaming of a horror movie.

Mayday: (phone) Oh please I wasn't that scared.

Y/n: (smile) A security guard came by to ask if everything is alright. You were absolutely scared.

Mayday: (phone) Whatever. Anyways can you pick up some snacks after?

Y/n: Sure thing sis. Have fun, bye.

Once the call ends he walks up to the door and open and step into the hallway and looks around as he stood there for a bit when Taylen noticed him and came up to him.

Taylen: (smile) Hey Y/n what brings you here?

Y/n: Well checking on my Dad. Is he available?

Taylen: No he's busy.

Y/n: Oh well I also came here to know if Raven is okay? She told me a bit about her past.

Taylen: So she told you that as well.

Y/n: Wait she told you?

Taylen: Yeah even the boys were told about it as well.

Y/n: So you think she'll be okay?

Taylen: To be honest I'm kinda worried for her. As a friend I just hope she'll be okay.

Y/n: Same. I don't want to see anyone being sad. Still we'll be with her.

Taylen: Yeah.

The bell rang and everyone begins to go inside their classes. Y/n goes with Taylen as he enter the class ans sees Raven, Dr Hailey and Ludwing as they gather all the students here for something important.

Hailey: Y/n Parker what a surprise. You here to join us.

Y/n: Yes ma'am.

Hailey: Very well then. Let us begin.

(Meanwhile)

We find Peter in his class playing some games on his phone while he is relaxing on his task minding his own business when the vemon symbiote suddenly stretches out a tentacle as he reach over and grab a glass of water and place it near Peter which he noticed and takes it.

Peter: Thanks Vemon.

He takes a drink and after that he let's out a relaxing sigh and says.

Peter: (smile) You know after all these years we finally set aside our differences.

Vemon: Yes I am glad.

Peter: (smile) Yeah. With you I maybe coming back to a life as a super hero. It feels good to be fighting crime once again. Kinda like the old days.

Vemon: Indeed. It would be great but.....what's to say we give more symbiotes to other people so they can be heroes as well.

Peter: Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I like that-.....Wait. no. No that's wrong. We can't do that. I mean it's seems wrong to do. Sorry but I can't risk anymore lives being harmed.

Vemon: If you say so. Besides I'm just gonna take over you anyways.

Peter: Wait what?!

Before Peter can do anything he gets attacked by Vemon as his body begins to take over. Peter sees his phone on the floor and tries to reach over to warn Tony or anyone but his hand gets covered in black and Vemon begins to get up.