Chapter 28: He has arrived

We see a helicopter arriving at the city and arrived at the Royal Sakurada Castle where waiting for the person was Shuu, Hana and Souichirou as the helicopter lands at the landing pad and we see the company logo of Stark industries as the helicopter side door open and the CEO of Stark industries, Tony Stark climb out of the helicopter with sunglasses as he approaches the trio.

Souichirou: (smile) Welcome to our nation Mr Stark. I hope your tripe was well?

Tony: (smirk) It was alright. You have a pretty nice nation. Mind I buy it?

Souichirou: (chuckle) If you have enough.

Tony: (smirk) I always have enough.

Souichirou: (smile) Well allow me to introduce to my son Shuu and Hana, his girlfriend. These two are the new Kings and Queens of the Royal family.

Shuu and Hana: Welcome to our nation.

Tony: (smirk) Well you two must be very lucky for this responsibility. Especially living a peaceful nation without crime.

Shuu: (smile) Crime has gone down thanks to Spider-man and his friends.

Tony: I see. Speaking of which I wanna know where my fear old friend Peter is at?

Souichirou: (smile) Sure however he might be working.

Tony: (smile) I can stop by for a visit, I'm sure he's not busy.

Souichirou: (smile) If you say so.

(Meanwhile)

At Glenwood Prep in the boys dormitory, we see Y/n, Akane and Mayday hanging out at the break room with Zach, Taylen, Will and Finn as they are playing pool.

Mayday: So this is the addicted game you told us about.

Taylen: Yeah I never understand why they like it so much.

Finn: Hey this pool can hear you!

Mayday: Whatever you say.

Akane: Still it is a good looking pool table. Must be lucky for you all to have.

Zach: (smile) Sure is.

Y/n: Hey Where's Raven?

Finn: Not sure. She seems in a bad mood today like always.

Y/n: Probably not say that otherwise she might burst through that door.

Finn: Good idea.

Zach: Man that festival was crazy. I know I said it before but I can't help it.

Will: Yeah there were these villains and heroes fighting. It was nuts.

Taylen: At least the heroes won in the end. After all I wanna beat those punks who try to frame this school.

Y/n: Yeah but at least it's been stopped and everyone can now live in peace.

Finn: (smile) Yeah. Hope there isn't no surprises.

???: Are you sure about that?

They all turn and entering the room was Tony which shocks everyone in the room.

Tony: (smile) Sorry for walking in kids. Just want to see two kids from Peters family.

Y/n and Mayday: (surprised) Tony?!

Zach: (surprised) Wow you two know this guy?!

Finn: (surprised) And how do you know of Professor Parker?

Tony: Oh......He used to work for me as my top scientist. Yeah. He retire and became a teacher here. Yeah.

Taylen: (surprised) Wow you never tell me your father worked for Tony?!