Chapter 21: Recovering

It was a nice day as we see Spider-Girl swinging through the city doing her patrol and taking Spider-man's place for today since he needs to recovery from his injuries when he fought Vemon.

He swings through the city and then land on top of the roof and looking down at the city when her phone start to ring so she pulled out her phone and it was from Y/n so she answers and put her phone onto her ear.

Spider-girl: Hey there Y/n! Doing alright?

Y/n: (phone) Yeah I'm doing fine. Just need to take it easy for a bit and let my wounds heal up.

Spider-girl: Well that's good. This city doesn't want to see a injured Spider-man swinging around.

Y/n: (phone) Yeah but you gonna be fine on your own?

Spider-Girl: Don't worry I'll be fine. Besides everything seems to be alright so I'm just gonna swing around and making sure all things are alright and then head home. You want anything while I'm out?

Y/n: (phone) No thanks. Akane, Kande, Aoi, Sophie, Sophie, Hatsu, Hikari, Misaki, Youko and Brielle are gonna come by with some snacks.

Spider-Girl: Seems like your gonna have pretty girls in our home huh?

Y/n: (phone) It's not like that!

Spider-Girl: (giggle) I know. I know. Hey I'll call you later okay. Take it easy and take care.

Y/n: (phone) Same to you.

After the call ends she fire her webs and swings through the city doing her patrol and everything seems to be normal. Of course there is some store robbies, cat stuck on a tree and other cliche thing which Spider-Girl find it a bit boring.

She continues swinging around in hopes a super villain or something will pop out and attack the city but nothing. We then see her on a roof of the building laying on the ground while looking up at tne sky as she sighs to herself and then sat herself up and says.

Spider-Girl: Whoa this is really boring today. There is nothing interesting going on today. No super villain attacks, no rampaging monster attacking, it's just nothing going on. (Sigh) There have to be something this Spider-Girl can do.

She sighs once more while she looks around the city just thinking for something to do when she spotted something in the distances. She sees someone on the roof leaping onto roof to roof which Spider-Girl sees True judge making his way to roof to roof and then disappeared into the alleyway.

Spider-Girl: That was True Judge. Looks like he's up to no good. Time for this girl to see what he is planning.

She fired her webs ans swing off as she followed True Judge and find out what he is planning.

(Meanwhile)

The girls arrived at Y/n's place as they sat around in the living having some snacks while talking to each other. We see Y/n have some bandages covering the wounds on his face and arms which is behind his shirt as Aoi and Hatsu were sitting with Y/n on the couch as Aoi says to Y/n.

Aoi: It's ashame that you were in an accident. I couldn't imagine how hurt you felt.

Hatsu: Are you gonna be alright.

Y/n: (smile) Don't worry I'll get better for sure.

Kande: Well if you need anything just call one of us.

Hikari: (smile) Or me if you like!

Y/n: (chuckle) I will. So how's things going on?

Misaki: Oh nothing much. Just organising my clones in clubs at my school.