Chapter 10: Akane's traumatised past

It was bright ans sunny over the city as we see Spider-man swinging through the city doing his patrol since there was nothing else to do as he swings through the city when his phone start to ring in his pocket.

He swings to a roof znd once landed he pulls out his ringing phone and see Akane is calling him so he answered it and place it over his ear while he pull his make up a bit so he can talk to her.

Spider-man: (smile) Hey Akane, how is your nice even at the beach doing?

Akane: (phone) It's wonderful! The sea is so nice and the weather is amazing! I wish you would have been here, you would have liked it.

Spider-man: Yeah it would be nice to be there. To bad I have things to do.

Akane: (phone) Yeah bit Hey maybe you can come with us to the beache someday.

Spider-man: (smile) Yeah that would be amazing. Still how are your family?

Akane: (phone) Great! We're just playing some games and relaxing like always. What about you, you got something planned for yourself?

He was about to answer when he heard an explosion which he looked over to see Rhino rampaging through the city as he flips cars while charging through the city.

Spider-man: I have some plans. Gonna go now, good luck in your nice and I'll see you all once you come back.

Akane: (phone) Sure thing. Bye!

Once that he pulls down his mask and swings down as Rhino throws cars at people which Spider-man webs up the cars and gets onto of a hanging car while he tells Rhino.

Spider-man: Looks like your in a bad mood. Keep things up then we might have a problem.

Rhino: On the contrary Spider-man it is you that will have problems!

He throws another care at Spider-man but he leaps out of the way follow by shooting his webs at the back of the car and throws it right back at him. This hits Rhino and sent him stumbling back.

Spider-man lands on his feet while Rhino lend out a roar and charge at Spider-man which he dodges which cost Rhino to slam through a wall leaving a hole on it.

Spider-man looks at the hole and then his spidy sense kicked in and he leaps up into the air as Rhino throws a large wooden box at him which Spider-man dodges and it shattered once it hits the wall.

Spider-man looks over once he land on his feet as Rhino leaps up and was about to land on him but Spider-man shoot out his webs and dodge his slam as Spider-man stuck onto a wall while he said to Rhino.

Spider-man: How about we take this somewhere that people won't get hurt! Follow me if you can!

He swings off while Rhino chase after him as Spider-man trying to find a good place when he see a construction site which he swings over with Rhino following him.

Spider-man lands on top of the construction site building and looks down at Rhino as he looks up at him.

Rhino: (anger) Get down!

Spider-man: Say please!

Rhino: (anger) Your starting to tick me off wall crawler!

Spider-man: And I'm telling you to say please! Haven't your parents not tell you that?

In his rage, Rhino leaps up only for Spider-man to dodge and Rhino lands on top of the construction site building and rushes towards in his rage.

Spider-man moves out of the way as Rhino hits his horn onto a stone pillar which it got stuck as he try to pull it out but Spider-man lands behind him and webs both his back and then launches towards Rhino and kicks him in the back as Rhino breaks through the pillar and the two fell and slammed onto the ground hud.