33. Valentines Day

~FEBRUARY, 2021~
~MANUELA~

It's been a month and half of Ben's surgery, let's just say he advances more than we thought he would in this little period. He started with physiotherapies, and I think he will make it before of the end of season, but I think he still won't play for his better. Since I went to Sophia's and mine apartment and stayed with her for three days, now I was getting back to Ben's house.

Today is Valentine's Day, what means Ben's and mine first Valentine's Day. I wanted to come back to his yesterday because of Valentine's Day but he told me it's not a problem if I stay and come today, so he probably forgot but it's okay. Since Ben had surgery, he gave me keys of his house, so he doesn't have to stay unlocked or wake up from couch to unlock me doors.

"Hey boy" I said and stroke Oscar as I entered house

"Ben, I'm back" I shouted putting car keys on the locker in the hallway and taking my shoes off.

Silence, that's what was in the whole house. Not even a small noise, nothing, just silence and that's what scared me.

"BEN" I shouted now completely worried

It past 5pm what means it was already dark outside since it's February, what is nothing surprising, but what was surprising was darkness in the house instead of little light that was coming from living room. I walked towards living room finding little candles and roses' petals on the floor and all over lockers.

"Ben" I said this time fully shocked

"I'm here" I heard his voice behind me, so I turned to face him

"What-" I didn't know what to say I was just looking around me

"Happy Valentine's Day" he said smiling at me

"I thought-"

"You thought I forgot?" he asked

"yes" I said looking at him

"Not a chance, I needed time to do all of this that's why Sophia didn't let you earlier" he said, and I smiled

"So, she knew?" I asked

"Yes, Mason almost killed me when I told him to take her out later" he said, and I laughed

"Oh god" I mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my waist

"I love you" he said looking me straight into eyes

"I love you too" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and he kissed me and pulled me to the couch

"Seriously?" I asked as I saw what is put on the TV

"What? They're the best romantics ever" he said as I just laughed

"Oh Romeo, Romeo" I said laughing as I sat on the couch

"And this" I said pointing at bottle of wine

"To cheer for us" he said smiling

He took bottle and pour wine in two glasses giving me one.

"Happy Valentine's Day my love" he said knocking his glass to mine

"Happy Valentine's Day" I said, and we took a sip

He laid beside me pulling me closer to him as we were watching, nothing more than Romeo and Juliet.

••••••••

"goodness" I sobbed onto Ben's chest as movie ended

"Come on" he hugged me tightly, but I felt he is smiling

"don't tell me you didn't let a single tear" I said, and I looked up at him

"Look at you" now I was the one smiling as I saw his eyes red still with few tears

"it's not funny" he said

~THIRD PERSON~

"But it's cute" she said looking straight into his eyes stroking his cheek

He had plan for them tonight, but he wasn't sure about it. He feared her reaction and ruining this day for them, but he wanted to try, ready for her to refuse him. He removed hair from her neck and slowly kissed from her lips to her collar and to her neck. He heard her heavily breathing, but he carefully kissed her neck trying to finally let bad past from her. He slowly and carefully sucked on her neck leaving small hickey as a mark she is his and his only.

Small moan left her mouth as she leaned her head a bit on the side giving her boyfriend more space to her neck. When his lips touched her neck for the first time, she froze for a second but soon enough she relaxed indulging herself to him. She had a feeling where this lead, but she wasn't scared anymore. She was ready to fully indulge herself to him.

He pulled her onto his lap as he carefully stood up, her legs wrapped around his waist as he was kissing her neck walking upstairs with her. He wasn't sure if his plan will work but he did the same atmosphere in his bedroom.

It was not two full months of his surgery, and he still wasn't supposed to put a lot of weight on his knee but in this moment, he didn't care about his knee, he just wanted to make a special memory with his girlfriend on their first Valentine's Day. He opened door of his bedroom walking towards bed and slowly sitting her on the bed separating his lips from her neck.

She didn't know what was happening with her, but she was full of lust, even more when she saw the atmosphere in the room. They couldn't wait a second more and his lips was immediately back onto hers lying her down on the bed as their kiss was much different than any before. Rougher, full of lust, but still full of love.

Soon enough temperature in the room went to the top and they were hardly catching breaths not taking hands from each other. As he was staring at beautiful body of hers in front of him, he couldn't wait to make her even more his.

"Are you sure?" he asked wanting to be sure she is ready for this

"yes" she barely said looking at his eyes that was becoming darker by every second

That was the moment that sent them in another world. World of her, him and their love.