53. Present

"Tough training?" I asked lying on bed beside Ben as he wrapped his arm around me

"yes" he said

"There are no new injuries?" I asked

"everyone's okay" he said

"You don't sound convincing" I said looking up at him

"I'm just thinking about everything what you've done to me today.... not just today" he said looking down at me

"I didn't have much idea what to buy you, so with shoes you can't go wrong when shoes lover is in case" I said smiling at him

"Those are my new favourite" he said and kissed the top of my nose

"I'm glad" I said stroking his cheek as he was rubbing my back but soon enough, he flipped us over, so he was hovering me

"You could just give me yourself" he said looking me straight into eyes

"I thought about it, but Daisy is here" I said already stunned with him

"you're right" he said shaking his head and lying back next to me pulling me back closer to him, so my head was on his chest

NEXT DAY

#smut

We just left Daisy back at home and got back to London. Ben has match at 7pm what is giving me enough time to give him late birthday present since it was 3pm and he need to be at Stamford Bridge at 6pm.

"I'll be back in a few" I said and walked to bedroom leaving Ben in living room

I opened my drawer with underwear and took out the newest one that I bought for yesterday but then my plans changed, and I brought Daisy here. I went to bathroom and put my new lingerie on and looking myself in mirror for few moments.

"Babe I-"

"no" I shouted pushing doors closed

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Give me a second please" I said and took deep breath not sure how he will react

I slowly opened doors and walked out. When his eyes met my body he froze, his mouth lightly opened and eyes wide opened staring at my body.

"Ela" he mumbled not taking his eyes from my body

"You needed to get this yesterday" I said and then he looked at my eyes, his eyes were dark, full of lust, but I still could see the love

"This should have to be my birthday present?" he asked as I got closer to him

"yes" I said as his hands grabbed my waist, his fingers playing with the edge of my panties

"I don't know if blue or this red suits you better" he said looking down at my body once again

~THIRD PERSON~

"Go to bed" he said, and she did what she was told, she laid down on bed as he was taking his clothes off getting closer to her

He laid on the top of her only in his boxers as her heart was beating faster than it was the first time, they had sex. He leaned closer to her face kissing her on flash before he attacked her neck, kissing all over it. She lightly moaned grabbing on his hair as he sucked on his neck leaving hickey. He didn't care that everyone will know what they were doing tonight, he knew it will let everyone know that she is his and his only. He kissed down her neck to her collar and her chest, leaving kisses all over her body.

She leaned her head back into pillow as here and there moans left her mouth. He was marking her; he was marking what is his and what only he can touch and have. His hands slowly went under her back to unclip her bra as she helped him by arching her back. He was driving her crazy only with kisses and she was enjoying it. She was excited, but she wanted him to be dominant tonight, to do with her whatever he wants.

As he was getting closer and closer to her intimate place she felt tickles in her stomach, more than ever before. He kissed her right hip going down to her thigh as he was playing with the piece of her panties.

He kissed her inside thigh and just when she thought he won't tease her anymore he went to her left inside thigh going up to her right hip and then he took her panties off. He looked up at his girl finding her with her head leaned in pillow, eyes closed, and mouth lightly opened. His fingers slowly travelled from her lower stomach to her core as her back immediately arch on his touch. Not to say he felt more than proud that he has this kind of effect on her.

He gently kissed her inside thigh as he slowly slipped his finger in her causing her to squeeze sheets underneath her and moan. As he slowly started to move his finger, he was still kissing her thigh. When he thought she is ready he slipped one more finger in her earning another moan from her.

Her breath started to be heavier as her heart was beating so fast. She was squeezing sheets underneath her, leaning head in pillow as soft moans were leaving her mouth. She felt herself getting closer to reach her high when he pulled his fingers out of her. She wanted to protest but she promised herself she won't protest him today and that she will let him do with her whatever he wants. She was catching her breath while he took his boxers off putting condom on his length.

He pulled locks of her hair from her face and stroke her cheek. She melted on his touch and slowly opened her eyes facing her boyfriend with dark eyes, full of lust. He lifted her leg for a bit as he leaned closer to her core and slowly entering her as she bites her lip trying to hold her moan but it didn't help, and moans left her mouth.

It wasn't her first time, but it hurts for a bit because they haven't done it for few months. His thrusts weren't rough, but they also weren't too gentle. Their room was filled with their soft moans, hard breathing and body clapping. Just when he wanted to inform her, he won't torture her for too long she reached her high sending him over the edge too.

He was looking at her tired face for few moments stroking her cheek before he kissed the corner of her lips pulling out of her. He threw used condom in trash bin lying beside her as she just turned on her hip hugging him. He pulled covers over them hugging her tightly, stroking her hair as he left few kisses on the top of her head and on her forehead.

"Good night my love" he whispered on her ear as she just kissed his chest falling asleep