46. Articles

"Come on Els, are you ready?" he asked knocking on bathroom door as I was doing my hair getting ready for hot day at Santorini highest places

"Calm down Ben" I groaned "you said we don't have to hurry because we have the time of the whole world" I said

"Yes, but hell I need to protect my hair very well before going on the sun outside" he said

"Your hat protect it enough" I said opening bathroom door

"Not shit Ela" he mumbled walking past me in bathroom

"Your language is so good mister gentleman" I rolled my eyes walking towards balcony, but he came from bathroom pulling me by hand in under than second

"I'm sorry" he whispered "I didn't mean to say that" he added

"it's okay" I turned away from him

"it's clearly not" he said pulling me as close to himself as he could "I'm sorry Els, this all just effect on me differently" he said as I looked at him confused

"medias" he said "I knew it will happen but.... I just don't like it" he said

"it's medias Ben, I think we need to get used to it" I said

~THIRD PERSON~

She didn't know why he was so worrying; she didn't know what was bothering him, what he hated the most about all articles he read. He didn't want to worry her and make her feel bad that's why he didn't tell what he read. He was just hoping she won't be curious like he was and that she won't go and read articles about them what will cause him to hate himself because of even telling her that he read some of them. As they got ready, they walked out of hotel waiting for their ride to Santorini Highlight where they will spend the whole evening having private tour on the highest place of Santorini.

"look" Ela said pointing to the colour of sunset that she liked the most "Ben" she whined at him hitting him shoulder to shoulder as he didn't react

"Um...it's so beautiful" he lightly smiled at her

He didn't want to ruin them the rest of the holidays and he really wanted to spend one more month with his girl and do few more interesting things that he planned. He couldn't concentrate on anything around him not even her. No matter how much he wanted to let articles and lies behind him, he couldn't.

"what's wrong?" she asked looking seriously at her boyfriend

"Nothing, what will be?" he laughed at her

"you're not here with your thoughts" she said now really worried what is bothering him

"I was just thinking about plans for Friday" he said

He lied to her once again, he hated lying to her, but he will hate himself even more if he tells her the truth because this all is his fault, they could just go wherever they wanted but stay on yacht the whole time and no one will know they're somewhere.

"okay" she smiled at him kissing him on the cheek

She didn't believe him; she knew something went wrong and she was sure that when they get back at hotel room and after he falls asleep that she will take enough time to go through articles.

~MANUELA~

Here I am, scrolling through a lot of articles about Ben and me not ready to choose any of them to read it. I took deep breath looking at Ben peacefully sleeping beside me as I click on one of article.

Ben Chilwell, 25, and new girlfriend Manuela Cooper, 24, seen out together for the first time on first common holidays.

Ben Chilwell's love life has always been big secret, but this time is not looking like the lovers are keeping themselves as secret after they were pictured in public for the first time in Venice and Dubrovnik. It's Chilwell's first serious romance in four years after split from Love Island star, Joanna Chimonides, 25, in summer 2018 after she decided to join Love Island.

A source previously told MailOnline about his new romance: 'Ben is very serious about Manuela, his previous injury and his home recovery has definitely intensified his feelings for her.' 'He thinks Manuela's gorgeous, but they also really get on' the source added. 'Manuela has spent a lot of time getting to know Ben at work as well as at his house'

New lovers have been seen walking and spending great time around Venice and Dubrovnik. Some of people that saw couple at Walls of Dubrovnik have also shared information that couple have been seen kissing, holding hands and being close and touchy while spending their time together in those two beautiful cities.

There is an information that they're spending time at Santorini at the moment. Couple still didn't confirm anything not even share a common picture.

Cooper's Instagram profile is private, but we know all the Chelsea players, Ben's close friends and sister are following her. Manuela has been working for Chelsea as physiotherapist since she finished college nine months ago.

It's clearly to say that England international and Chelsea star met his new lover at Cobham and they're spending all the time together.

Source said, what a lie no one of Ben's and mine friends calls me Manuela. I couldn't believe what I just read but I didn't really care about it. It's just a simple article even if they know that I work for Chelsea. I clicked on another article and that's the moment I almost faint.

Chelsea star, Ben Chilwell's new girlfriend has been kicked out of parents' house at the really young age because of taking drugs?

Ben Chilwell's new girlfriend, Manuela Cooper, 24, born and raised in Buckinghamshire has been kicked out of parents' house because of taking drugs at the age of 16 but now that same person is working with Champions league's stars and that as physiotherapist?

We also have information that Cooper was problematic at school as a cause of taking drugs. We are not sure how that person even finished college and got applied for a job at one of the best clubs in Europe, but we are hoping Ben won't let himself fall in some of her games.