91. Mad, but for what?

After I left Kai, Sophia, Timo and Paula and they went to locker room I got back to Ben, Grace, Mason, Sophia and our families.

"Hey sweetie" I said taking Summer in my arms

"Was uncle Mase good to Grace?" I asked as she just smiled burring her face into my neck, she was so cute but also shy four-years-old girl

"I heard that" Mason said pointing to me as I just laughed hearing Summer giggling into my neck

I realised that someone is behind me and for it to be better it was one of the funniest guys at England national team, one and only Declan Rice. Daisy was standing beside me, but she was also turned around facing Declan who was doing some nonsenses as she and Summer was laughing.

"stop" I heard Daisy laughing and moving around

I got a little away from her just to saw Declan tickling her as she was trying to get away from him.

"Declan" she said through laughter

She, somehow, got away from his hands just to start running around the circle that Ben, Mason, Sophia, Mason's family and Ben's and mine family made as Declan was running after her. I laughed and put Summer on the ground as she started running towards them. They were laughing and messing around as I got my baby girl back to my arms.

It took us a long time to get back at hotel, but I really didn't mind because I had amazing time with Ben's teammates tonight and I enjoyed even if it was a bit exhausted because I had to take really good care of Grace. On the way to the hotel Grace fell asleep and I was thankful that we were getting back to hotel alone, because if we had anyone with us it will be hard for her to fall asleep.

Ben was getting back to his hotel room with his teammates even that he insisted on spending night with Grace and me in our hotel room since he was in other hotel with his teammates, but I wanted him to spend night with them and have a bit more fun since they really deserved it. I was in the same hotel as Ben's and my parents and sisters, but we were getting back there separated.

The next morning, I woke up at 5am, I didn't know why but I couldn't sleep. I looked at Grace lying beside me as my arm was holding her close to me. She was still asleep which surprised me because she didn't wake up since she fell asleep after I feed her when we got to hotel room and that was now almost 5 hours. I gently kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes again.

Couple of minutes later I felt Grace's hand on mine that was around her as she was touching my thumb. I opened my eyes looking at her as smile was immediately on my face. Usually, she would wake up crying or being totally in a bad mood asking for food but that wasn't case now.

"Hey baby" I whispered to her kissing the top of her head

We spent couple of more minutes in bed until I get up to dress her and me for a going-back-to-England day. After we had our breakfast, it was 7am and we had to get ready for our flight that we have at 9am. I saw that Ben sent me a message to call him before we leave hotel room, but I couldn't lose any time, so I didn't called him hoping he won't be mad.

I met with our families in front of hotel from where we went to the airport together. As a five-months-old baby Grace got along well with flight and we fortunately didn't have any problem and for it to be better, she had a small nap in plane before we landed in London.

When Grace fell asleep, I took an opportunity to text Ben. When I said I hope he won't get mad I was so wrong because he left me on seen when I told him that we are already on the way to London. I don't know why he got mad since we came to Germany separated just like how we are leaving it.

"Ben just asked me how's Grace" Alex whispered to me from the seat behind me as I sighed, so he really is mad

"you two are okay right?" she asked

"Yes, we are" I said even if this little drama just seems fun but confused

The whole way to house I was totally worried about why Ben is mad, and I can say it affected on Grace's mood because she was crying more than often. When I got in living room, I put Grace down on couch giving her some of her toys as I got pillows around her to check on Oscar and quickly give him food and water. Grace soon enough stopped crying but not for long because she dropped her toy. I took it from the floor and gave it back to her sitting beside her.

About three hours later when Grace completely stopped crying and got back to good mood the front doors went opened and immediately closed as Oscar ran from couch towards hallway. I heard Ben's voice and I sigh not ready for conversion why he got mad.