Wait? What? (Sundrop, smutt warning.)

You wake up in a daze and check your phone. 5 am. You sighed.
"Mmm.. sunshine.." groaned sundrop
You sighed and smiled at sundrop.. until you realized that you were naked. (From last night with moon)
"Sundrop."
"Mmmhh yes y/n?.."
"Don't open your eyes."
"What.. why?" Sundrop opened his eyes. This idiot.
You quickly covered up your chest with the blanket but he still saw some of your chest. He blushed.
(Oh by the way if you didn't know, this is y/n thinking// sun: this means sun is talking to moon // moon: this means moon is talking to sun)) ok enough of that
Sun: moon what did you do??!!...
Moon: what you couldn't do sun.
Sun: Wh-wha?..
Moon: I heard she still had her v card when I was doing her. I bet she likes me better now. *smirked*
Sun: moon.. you'll pay for that!!!! I'll make her like me more you'll see!!

Y/n pov:
Y/n looked at sun quietly, he was blushing but then turned red with anger. What was he doing?..
"Y/n."
"Yes.. sun?"
"I still have some time before the kids come." He muttered still some time to prove moon wrong. He thought
"What do you mean?—" He kissed you roughly and started putting his tongue into your mouth, something moon had never done.
Moon: H-HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!
Sun: what you couldn't do.
This cheeky bastard.. moon thought
He held your arms tight with his metal, Clanky fingers, shifting every time you huffed and moaned
You were surprised that sun was much rougher than moon. Sun is much more touch deprived sexually since he hasn't ever done anything like it before.
"Mmhh.. ahhh~ mmm" you gasped as he pulled away roughly
He wiped away the saliva from your chin as you looked at him lustfully
He was really turned on by that face. He pushed you down onto the bed and started to take off your clothes.
He roughly fingered your pussy until it became wet enough for him go inside. He put in his member whilst rubbing your clit rapidly, after a few slow thrusts he started going faster.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahh! Ahnhg! Ah! Haahn~! S-sunny! Ahn! Ah!~" you moaned, he seem pleased you said his name and went faster. Tears formed in your eyes "sunny! Ahhn!~ s-sUNNY!!" He came deep inside of you, triggering your orgasm aswell "gguhhf.." you groaned as he rubbed your nipples gently for a few minutes but then he started moving again. "S-sunny?.. what are-.. you doing?"
"You're mine. And mine only."
You blushed and kissed him as he thrusted into you while rubbing one of your nipples and rubbing your clit
"Ahhn,~" you moaned "s-sunny ahh~" he went faster every time you said his name. "Sunny! Ah- sunny! S—unnY!~" your voice cracked. He thought it was so cute and went even faster "haa haa haa... sunny hah ahn..~" you huffed as he started kissing your neck "sunny.. sunny.. sun— suNNY!!" He came inside you even deeper now which, again, triggered your orgasm.
"ahhhn!~.." your tears were wiped as sundrop looked at you gently with a soft smile..(some how)

Sun slowly took his cock out of your pussy.
"Well well we'll. Look who's dirty now!"
"Yeah.. that's your fault, sun.." you responded
"I couldn't help myself y/n! You're so cute" he reasoned. You didn't believe his excuses
"Don't worry y/n, you don't have to work today!" Sundrop said gently.
"REALLY?!" You exclaimed
"I'll let you sleep in." Sundrop went right in front of your pussy and licked it clean, causing another orgasm some how..?
"Bad girl.. bad girl.." he licked more inside of your pussy and squirmed more inside of you.
"Ahh! Ah! Ah! Sun- I'm gunna..!" You came again. You really are sensitive aren't you?
"Naughty girl. Well I have to get going it's already 9 am." He gave you a spare tshirt and some underwear. How does he have this stuff?? You put them on and go back to sleep.

Sun/moon pov:
I went over to the kids play place.
Wow.. you really went rough on her didn't you?
Shut up moon. I'm busy with the kids.
"Uhm! Excuse me mr.sun!"
"Oh, what is it sunshine? Just call me sundrop."
"Okay sundrop.. where is ms.y/n?.."
Y/n heard the kid
"Okay well this is a secret... but y/n has been a very bad girl lately and is in time out okay!"
Y/n glared at me whilst I smirked at her oh I am so kicking his ass tonight. She thought
I played with more of the kids, coloured with them and helped some kids go down the slide. Today was the best day ever! I love all the kids and their super cute in their own way! When all of the kids had left I went to go check on y/n, fast asleep in her bed.. well my bed.. I kissed her on the cheek and cuddled her. She pushed me away. My heart was broken.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: HEYY GUYS ! how did you like this chapter???? :) were you guys surprised that sun was way more rough than moon was? I thought it be more original if I made it that way! You guys can use that head canon too, no need to credit me if you were inspired by it in this story. I don't know if any other story has done this before but the next write might be fluff. :) I may make more stories about fnaf characters/one shots in the future, just not right now that's why I said in the future. Okay guys! Make sure to eat your veggies and drink your milk so you can be healthy!...
Who am I kidding most of you guys hate milk.:( I like milk BUT I'm getting ahead of myself. Make sure your eating and drinking your water! :)