High-school sweet-heart (kinda smutt?)

You held the old phone in your hand, the texts in it made so many memories flash back. You smiled, but you had to restart the phone so sunny wouldn't be confused and text them out of the blue. You successfully restarted the old phone, now it was a white canvas. You put your number in it and named your self y/n. You looked at the time. 8 am? Already?
You grabbed your bag, uniform, the gift, and left with your car to the pizzaplex. You went in and headed to the daycare humming as you went down the slide. It always gave you a rush of energy, all of the vibrant colours hitting your eyes, you felt like a kid again.
"Y/N! YOURE BACK!" Sundrop beamed
"Simmer down, sun." You giggled
"Guess what sun?"
"WHAT?" sun questioned excitedly
"I got you and moon a gift!"
"WOW!!!! WHAT IS IT Y/N?" sun couldn't help but scream from excitement
"It's a surprise! I don't know if you will like it though.."
"OH-" sun cleared his throat "oh sunshine.. moon and I love anything you give us.." his voice softened which gave you shivers down your spine.
"Haha.." you laughed it off but you were clearly flustered. You gave sun the carefully wrapped present, sun mimicked the carefulness put into it and unwrapped it slowly, noticing every detail you had decorated it with. God, he loved you so much. Glitter glue, google eyes, most of all your hand writing. Your hand writing was never to good but you tried so hard.
"Sunshine?"
"Yes sunny?" You answered
"Your adorable, you know that right?" His face softened as butterfly's twirled around in your stomach
Finally, he opened the present, carful to not rip the wrapping paper.
"What's this?" He asked confused a bit
"It's a phone.. yknow if you wanted to call while I'm not at the daycare.." you scratched the back of your neck
He held you close "oh sunshine.." your cheeks plastered a light red, god he was so cute.
Some of the kids walked into the daycare and you both split apart, both of your hands behind your backs, aptly like you hadn't just embraced each other. You glanced at sun and he glanced at you, both mimicking each other. A snicker came from sun until you both burst out laughing.
After a few hours and all the kids had left you showed sun how to use the phone.
"And that's how you call me. If someone calls you and it isn't my name press that red button and if it has my name press the green button okay?"
"Okay." Sun wasn't very good at understanding things but tried to understand it his best for you.
"Make sure to hide it from anyone who isnt me okay? They might take it away."
"Okay.." sun said quietly
"I'm going home now, you stay being cute and stuff." You wandered kissing him on the cheek
He smiled gently at you whilst his eyes softened.
"Bye sunny!"
"Bye sunshine." He grinned
You walked out the the pizza plex and to your car, driving home.
You laid down on your bed and scrolled through Twitter again. You saw another drawing of moon and sun, which made you flustered. You were once reminded of him again. The word adorable echoed through your head. God you wanted him but the were already closed by now. You had an idea.
You put the blanket over you (so you weren't closed) and took off your clothes.
You called sundrop. It took him awhile before awnsering

"Hey sunshine!"
-sun
"Hi sunny.." you huffed while putting your hand to your pussy, rubbing the clit a bit.

"So, why'd you call me?"
-sun
"Mhmm- I uhhh- just wanted to see- l-LISTEN TO YOUr voice.. yeah that's it!" You were such a mess.. for both of them.

"Is there something wrong?"
-sun
"Nono there's n-OTHING!  Wr-wrong..-"
You had inserted your fingers inside and started moving

"Oh okay.. so how are you sunshine?" Sun said gently, it was kinda hot
"Im—haaah..-! Goood.." you huffed out
"Okkkaaay?" He said confused. He was clueless.
"Ahn.. haah.. uhf.." you couldn't help it as you went faster "sun k—eep talkinggg"
"O-oh okay.. so today moon was being really mean today and he kept calling me a whiny baby bc I wanted to see you and he kept saying how nice your body was last night and it made me really angry because your mine too and—"
"Sun.. haaah.. I—want you.." you huffed.
"W—wHAT?" You could tell he was blushing
"Ahhn..~ mmf.."
"Sunshine.. I want you too.. more then you could ever know.."
That turned you on so much you came. (Apparently that's possible.. sum how)
The rest of the night you two had phone sex (LMAO) and I'm rlly lazy and my back hurts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
HIIIIII GUUUUUYS did u drink water today? I hope you did! Today I made 2 new playlists on Spotify, one for writing and one for sleeping. Idk if that's relevant but I just wanted to say thatttt. Anywaaays I hope you guys have been doing well and stuffs<3 my routine will usually a chapter each day or if I don't post a chapter it means I'll make one tmrw or so. love yalllll <3

[894 words]