Miss sandie! [plot, fluff? Idfk]

This is a follow up from 'who's she', sandies pov when she left

Sandies pov:
M'y heart was pounding. Oh god. Make it stop. My head fuzzy. My cheeks warmer then they ever were before. No wonder sun and moon like y/n.. She's adorable. NO! I CANNOT think that. I don't want to betray sun and moon but..

She tilted her head peeking at you, immediately getting caught by sun. His eternal grin widened evily as he hugged y/n.

It pissed me off. I ran off to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. Why do i feel this?

'What does he have that I don't?..'

'Everything.' Sun walked in as a whipped my head towards him

'What do you want, sun?' I sounded annoyed. I was.

'Stay away from y/n. Their mine. If you don't.. I'd hate to see you scrapped.. '

'Whaaat? Why would I want to be friends with that stu-'

'I see the way you gaze your pretty little eyes on her. I won't hesitate to rip them out.' Sun said sternly

I grinned 'and how would you exactly explain my injuries?'

'We'll just have to find out.. well ill just have to find out.'

'Are you threatening me sundrop?' I burst out laughing.

He stared at me with a cold, dull gaze.

'HAHAHAHhaha.. Id like to see you try day care attendant.'

'And I'd like to see you escape.. miss nurse'

...

'The fuck did you just call me?'

'Is it bad?'

'No.. it's my job after all.'

....

'Alright Im just gunna leave-..' I slid past sun

'Yeaaa I think that's for the better-'

'Ok just don't tear out my eyeballs when I'm sleeping'
And then I ran away. Possibly the most awkward threat ever. Man he's bad at giving threats. Fucking idiot.. y/n WILL be mine. Just you wait daycare attendant.

HEYYY YALL

tell me what you think of yandere sundrop and I'll try my best to fit that standard! You can request stufffff also sorry for this chapter being so effing short. I fell asleep.

[347 words]