Love me forever and ever (smutt, plot)

(Smutt, kinda plot)
Please...

Love me forever and ever until the end of time...

Y/n pov:
I sat up in a daze, my shift had ended at the daycare yet, I didn't feel like going home. I was exhausted after that long day of talking to all of those little balls of energy, I fell right asleep.

Where did I fall asleep again?

I feel like my memories been getting worse and worse.

"Oh! Your awake!" Sun beamed walking towards me
"Hi sun!" I said "what'cha got there?"
"Oh! Just some pizza I got for you."
He handed me the pizza and I observed it
"Seriously? Sprinkles again?"
"O-oh! I thought you liked them.." he responded shyly, looking down
"Nono! I LOVE sprinkles!" I said a little to cheery before biting into the sprinkle covered pizza. It tasted kinda weird of course, sprinkles on pizza?
"On nom nom nom! Delicious!" I cheered as sun clapped his hands in delight
"I'm glad you like my AMAZING cooking skills!" He said, one hand on his hip and the other on his chest, a proud motion.
I giggled. He was truly.. adorable
I stretched my arms out behind my head before slowly putting them down onto to mat I was sitting on whilst yawning.
"Mm.. Sundrop what time is it?"
"Oh! Let me check." He looked at his fazwatch before responding "it's only 8 pm! We can still have some fun!"
I blushed. Fun..?
Sun noticed and tried to respond but quickly scrambled his attempt to say that's not what he meant, but, I understood.
"That's! No- not! I mean that- we could but- no!" His face was red. It was kinda cute.
"Do you wanna?"
"Yes!- I mean.. only if you want to.." his head was down and he was fiddling with his metal fingers.
"Sure."
He jumped up with glee before carrying you and bringing you upstairs.

'I didn't even need to drug her this time.'

He grinned softly before putting you onto the bed gently
"Are you sure?"
"Y-yes.. I'm sure.." you looked away in embarrassment, covering your face
He started to undress you before licking your insides as you held his head.
"Aahnn..~"
He took away his tongue and there was a string of saliva connecting his tongue to your pussy.
He then started kissing you.
"Mmm.."
Harder.
"Mmm..!"
And then harder
"Mmphh!" You were red, your eyes heavy after he pulled away his tongue from your mouth.

"Sunny.. please.."
"Please what?" He grinned, rubbing your nipples
"Please.. I need to feel you inside of m— mEEE!~" He thrusted into you as you said that
"Your so good at begging sunshine.. it's so hot.." he whispered in your ear before licking your neck
You wrapped your arms around him, clinging onto him as all you could do was helplessly moan whilst he pounded into your entrance.
"Ohh sunshine...~" he groaned
"Sunny!~"
He started going faster, rubbing your clit.
Now his grin was gone, his face just as much as a mess of yours.
He started kissing you, harder than before.
You clinged onto him harder as you felt your climax coming
He fucked into your poor entrance, you felt everything tingle.
You could feel your eyes roll back as you reached you climax, tightening your grip around sun drops cock, causing him to cum aswell a bit after.
"Ohhhh...~" à long groan escaped his mouth before finishing it with a couple mor thrusts to make sure no juices were wasted.
He pulled out, you were a dripping, twitching mess.
"Ahah.. your so cute y/n.." he said before kissing you once more to finish the job.

A/n:
WHAT UP?? I know y'all missed meeeee... hehehhehehehehhe I mean.. it's been 4 days!!! I've been rlly busy and stuff so I may not be able to post until next weekend but who knows??! Anyways. Hope you all had a great day/ night and I will see you later!!
Bye!