Day one [smutt]

Y/n pov:
Since everybody at the pizza plex wanted to get to know me, I had a schedule.

Day one: sun and moon

I woke up in a daze and looked at my schedule sun and moon were day 1 and day 7, the rest were the glamrocks and sandy.
I look beside me to see sun sleeping peacefully, I gazed at him until he opened one of his eyes, gazing back.
I jumped, surprised he was awake.
"Why hello there sunshine! Are you ready for our date?" He giggled
"Mhm.. what are we gunna be doing anyways?" I ask
"Lots of stuff! Like a movie, finger paints, maybe we'll even get to explore the pizza plex for a bit!" He winked
"Sounds fun! I can't wait!" I beamed before he got up and held out his hand
"Let's get started then." He smiled as I took his hand and got up
We walked downstairs to the main daycare room, it was sparkling clean all thanks to sunny.
He instructed me to get some bean bag chairs for me and him, though he had his own bean bag chair which was much bigger than mine, I first got my bean bag chair and set it down before getting his and trying my best to push it all the way to mine.
I successfully got the bean bag chair beside mine and happily sat down on my bean bag chair, huffing in exhaustion after all that work I put into moving a bean bag chair... I should really start working out.
"Oh hey sunshine! I got the perfect movie for us. Oh I can't wait! You're gunna love it!" Sundrop squealed
"If you can't wait then why not start now?" I smiled
"Of course, of course!" Sun clapped his metal hands together rapidly, them making a clank sound each time they met.
You both sat down on your bean bags, excited to watch the movie, it was [insert your favourite pg13 movie]. It was great, I love the aspect of the movie and how they produced it, everything. Did sun know..? Nahhh.. can't be, I've never told anyone about my favourite movie!.. right?

~~time skip~~

Sunny pov:
"So did ya like it? Did ya? DID YA?" I squealed at y/n
"Of course! That's my favourite movie by the way."
'I know' sun thought
"Oh really? What a coincidence...."

'Everything is going according to plan.'

"Sooo what next?" She asked with her adorable smile on her face
"Hmm.." I put my pointer finger on where my chin would be, giving a thinking expression.
I tapped my pointer finger onto my imaginary chin.

Clank

Clank

Cla-
I've got it!
"How about we explore the pizza plex?" I asked with a smile. I've never been outside. Ever.
"Sure!" She smiled
We made our way to the day care doors, passing the big statue of moon and I.
Y/n opened the door and I was surprised, it's not exactly what I imagined, but it was cool anyways.
My bells jingled.

Hey, my bells were made for blind kids.
Did you know that?

Y/n and I walked along the pizza plex, stopping sometimes to wave at the animatronics that we saw until I saw a particular white rabbit leap at y/n...

It was sandy, of course.
Who else would it be?
"Y/n! What are you doing here?!" Sandie said as she hugged y/n tight, I snarled at her but she just smirked, smug as ever.
"Oh I got stuck here last night due to.. personal matters." What y/n said made me feel like I was a chore, but I mean, I guess I kinda was, hassling her all the time like this.
I sighed dramatically as I pushed Sandie off y/n wrapping my arms around her instead.
"Sandie-" before y/n could help Sandie up I picked her up and dashed off.
"I don't like you seeing that rabbit thing.. I think she's bad for you." I whined
"If that's what you want.." she said and I smiled. Finally, I was getting my way for once!
After about two hours of wandering around we finally came back to where we came from.
I opened the door for y/n yet she paid no attention to thanking me and just went straight to my bed.
I sat beside her.
"I feel as thought you don't pay enough attention to me." I whined
"Uh huh sun.." she said absent minded-ly, which annoyed me a little.
I pinned her down onto the bed
"I FEEL as though you don't pay enough ATTENTION to me..!" I kinda screamed.
"Sunny.. why are you hard?"
My eyes widened and I blushed hard, looking down at my buldge.
I sighed "do you mind?"
"No, no not at all!" Y/n said, blushing
"Okay.." i sighed taking off my pants and hers aswell as her underwear.
I licked her pussy as she groaned, I liked it when she did that. That noise. I want more..
I put my member near her entrance, twitching a bit. I put the pressure onto her vagina, putting it in more and more every second, and every time she gasped a little louder, once I put my full length into her, she moaned, yet it was quiet.
I smiled sweetly as she covered her face, blushing quite a bit. I started moving inside her, she moaned quite a bit as I bit her neck. It felt nice. Really nice. So nice i started moaning aswell. I rubbed her clit rapidly as I went faster.
"Y-y/nnn!!!" I moaned as I came inside her, she came aswell based on her reaction. Cute.
"Mm.. y/n.." I pulled out of her and put her clothes back on, after putting my pants on.
I crawled into the bed and hugged y/n tight. Making sure she was comfortable, and then I fell asleep holding her close.
always.. will be mine...

[999 words]