Day 3

Tw! Death
(A/n yawl know what that means... >:D)

I woke up in sandies nurses office and my head hurt.
I looked at my schedule, glamrock Freddy was up today!
I stepped outside, looking around. I made my way to Freddie's room, waving at him through the open window, once he noticed me he waved back happily grinning.
He went out of his room and greeted me
"Hello superstar! Ready for an amazing day at fazer blasters and much more? I have so many things to do today!!"
He was so energetic, it reminded me of sun.. I sighed
"Something wrong..?" Freddy asked
"Oh! It's uhh nothing haha.." I answered hesitantly
"Maybe I should get some food first.."
"Oh sure! Let's go!" Freddy said as he picked me up bride-style.
He brought me to the cafeteria and I had some carrots we found in the staff lounge after like 3 days of eating junk food, it felt nice to have some nutrients in my body, I was so ready to beat the asses of those stupid robots!
As I finished my food I signalled Freddy I was done eating and he picked me up and we made our way to the fazer blasters.
We were in the elevator and Freddy hum the same tune that was playing.
"Hm-hm-hm-hmm..~ hm-Hm-HM-hm~.. hm-hm-Hm-hmm~ hm-hm-hmm-hmmm~~"

"Hello! And welcome to the fazer blasters area! Have fun and don't point lasers into other people's eyes!" The robot said
"Fazbear-entertainment-is-not-responsible-for-any-injuries" it's voice became sped up
I grabbed the laser gun, posing like those cool action heroes with it, making Freddy laugh, I laughed too.

We stepped into the arena, I was nervous but ready to slam those monsters into the ground.

Freddy and I started playing. He was kinda stiff so I did most of the work, shooting all and leaving nothing.
It was the last round, I was kicking robot butt when Freddy said something.
"Hey superstar? Maybe we should stop, my batteries running lo-"
And then the lights shut off..
A voice crept apon us...
"Naughty girl.. naughty girl.. it's past your BEDTIME!"
Moon sprung at me, holding me tight and bringing me to the ceiling of the fazer blaster area.
I struggled in his arms
"Let me go! Let me goo!!" I yelped
"Now now starlight.. don't be so promiscuous.. stop fucking CHEATING ON ME!! SERIOUSLY? FREDDY FAZBEAR?!"
"Moon!.. were only friends! Let go! Or else!"
"Or else what? You're gunna shoot me with your fazer bla-"

I shot him with my fazer blaster and then it was only then I realized how high we were.

(A/n: ooo things are getting srs!)

This dream again. Static. But different. So much static but little to no screams...
Until..
Crunch!
..
...
....
A distorted scream came from above. A wail so loud it hurt my ear drums. It screamed and screamed until finally the screams came to an end and small hics faded into my memory.

..am I dead?

Moon drop pov:
She blasted me with her fazer blaster.
I couldn't help but let go.
I watched as gravity took her away from me
Far..
Far away.
So far I could barely see until...
Splat. Just like that.
I screamed, and screamed for what felt like hours.
I fled down to her body, holding her crushed organs and bones, screaming and crying.

How could I let this happen?

I only meant for her to be mine.

Mine.

Mine. Mine.

Mine... mine. Mine. Mine.

Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine..

Hey did-... my bells— f--or blin— kids?

..sun? Why is your voice so distorted?

You.. y-.. KILLED! .. h—Er...

What?

Die.

What?

Die.. die ddie die

SHUT UP MAN! YOUR SO ANNOYING..!

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

YOU DIE!

di-....

Suns hand lifted

And crushed my face.

We were no longer one

No longer anyone

No longer.. us.

[666 words]

Happy April fools :D!!! did I get ya?!

^
Not April fools anymore I quit

^
nvm aa_miaa has saved me