Who wears the pants in this relationship? (Lime)

Lime

The drug Sunny used was to enchance pleasure haha..

Right?

Y/n pov:
You woke up in the daycare attendants bed, you pussy swollen after all of the fuckings you've endured the past month. You covered your face, elbows pointing out whilst leading your self fall right back over right after you just sat up. When would this madness end? You knew that this wouldn't last forever, you'd need a serious job soon. But.. you really couldn't do that to sunny.

You REALLY couldn't.

You noticed moon walk in and quickly sat up.
Wait.. was it nap time already? You sure did sleep long
"Hey star light, it's been a while. How are you? You slept quite long, we didn't want to wake you."
"Ah! Hey moon! I slept well, how are you?"
"Same old same old. Kids are asleep." He replied As you stretched your arms, he couldn't help but let the thought "cute" slip into his mind
"Hey. Come cuddle with me for a sec." you demanded, he looked surprised but then smiled gently, he walked towards you and placed himself onto the bed, hugging you from over the covers. It was nice. He had a heater inside of him for just this, helping kids fall asleep quicker. You nuzzled into his chest, warm. You scooted yourself up onto him, and began to kiss him, fighting for dominance, he let you win. You darted you're tongue intertwining his with yours. Tasted like blueberries. Sweet. His eyes closed tight as his tongue was litterally being eaten by yours. You pulled away, a trail of saliva following.
He gasped for air, he looked like a total mess. A hot mess. You traced the buttons on his chest, making him shiver with delight. Are these.. nipples? ... you know what nevermind....
"Starlight- I need to take care of the children.." he protested
"Alright.. then let's finish this later..~" you purred kissing his cheek before he got up and left the room.

A/n:
HII HEHE SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND THE SHORT CHAPTER! ANYWAYSS REMEBER TO JOIN MH DISCORD SERVER FOR SNEAK PEAKS AND INTERACTIONS. MOD APPLICATIONS START AT 20 MEMEBERS! (not including bots)

https://discord.gg/g27CntDFuw