Tricked once again

Moon pov:
'No.. no I can't let them leave.. I need to think of a plan.' He thought
"Moon?" Y/n said which startled me and scrambled my thoughts
"Uhh.. yes starlight..?" I put on a wobbly grin. God, it was obvious I was nervous.
"You okay?" She asked me
"Yes.. I'm okay." I answered, still kinda nervous

We continued walking but then it clicked
The pizza plex was closed until next week.

"Ah crap! The doors are closed." Y/n whined when we got close enough to see the doors clearly
I fell down on my knees and held y/ns hands
"Y/n.. please don't leave.. don't leave me.."
she looked down on me with pity and agreed.

Y/n pov:
I can't do this anymore. Sun drugged me and tied me to a chair.. but moony.. If I can learn to love moony I can learn to love sun aswell.
"Oh by the way, the pizza plex is going to be closed for the next week."
"WHAT?!" I was shocked. Maybe I wasn't informed because I had just quit my job..
My stomach rumbled
"Oh. It seems your hungry, let me get you something.. without sprinkles this time." Moon chuckled before using his wire to go to the kitchen and left me alone to explore the pizzaplex.
As I was walking I noticed something that read "Monty Golf" well my opinions about golf were kinda mixed

(get it? Cause y/n is basically everyone so their opinion is mixed? Haha I'm so funny..)

But I still went in.. something about it made me curious. As I walked in I noticed an alligator looking animatronic, he had star shapped glasses and is that a Mohawk? He looked rather ridiculous.. I snickered, and as soon as I did he whipped his head towards my direction, gaining somewhat eye contact even though I couldn't see his gaze because of the sunglasses he had equipped.
"Now what are you doing here.." his low voice making its way into my ears.
"Oh I'm sta-" shit. They'd taken my staff card as soon as I quit, I prayed they still had my files as a staff so Monty could recognize me as on of the workers.
"I dont have you as one of the visitors nor staff.. just who are you? We don't get female intruders that much."
'Wow.. sexist much' i thought
"Well if your an intruder, us animatronics can do what ever we want to you. Fazbear corporation isn't responsible for any injuries that happen to intruders.." he raised his hand at me and I flinched, he was about to hit me until a hand stopped him.

I opened my eyes to see a bear looking animatronic, he had a bow tie and a little hat. A teal blue and red pattern imprinted on his face and chest with a pierced ear.

"Monty, just let her explain first before you start accusing anything."
"Yeah yeah, whatever you say frEdDy fAzBeAr." Monty said mockingly

"Well, I had just quit my job as the daycare assistant and they took my staff card, possibly deleting my files aswell. I went to say goodbye to sundrop and.." I gulped "and I guess we lost track of time." I explained as Freddy nodded his head
" that makes sense. Your face does seem familiar in my files." Freddy sighed "well the pizza plex is going to be closed for another week so might as well get to know you before you.. leave. Us animatronics do have feelings, and we do miss people. Sundrop is one of the more sensitive animatronics. He's naive, cheery, and too kind for his own good."
'Wow, really?' I scoffed in my head.
"Moon on the other hand, he's just as kind just more calm." Freddy said
"Talkin' about me behind my back eh?" Moon said behind us
"Oh! Moon, didn't expect to see you here." Monty said
"Well I'm here for y/n, I'll be taking her now." Moon said before picking me up and holding me in his arms.
"Oh. Well goodbye y/n, nice meeting you." Freddy said before I got flown away by moon using his wire until we got infront of the daycare.
"Are you okay? I know Monty can get violent."
"Oh, I'm fine." I responded to moons concerns
"Well, here's your pizza." He handed me a non sprinkled covered pizza and I ate it, pretty good but greasy as always.
We walked into the daycare and I slid down the slide with him, after that I went to bed, I had a pretty long day.

A/n
Next chapter will be individual days of the 7 you'll be spending at the pizza plex, it will be includin the glamrocks aswell as some of the other characters.

[800 words]