Chapter one

Warning: Mention of alcohol and abuse in the chapter

It's been 5 years since mom passed. I wish I could say everything got better. We all grevived differently but we still love eachother, but that would be a lie. I'm 17 know. Logan is now 23 and moved to collage. It would be a lie if I said I didn't miss him. He hasn't visited since he moved. I dont blame him he misses her. I talk to him alot on the phone still.

My dad, he isn't better matter of fact he is worse. He drinks every night and loses his temper. Even on little things. An example, I forgot to do a spoon that was in the sink, let's just say I got my punishment not as bad as the other ones.

My dad blames me for my mom's death because I was the last one with her. So he punishes me everyday for it. Does anyone know about? No. Not even Logan I can't tell him.

Well right now I'm cleaning the house because dad has a guest coming over tonight. I have to clean the house and have dinner made and plated before they get here and up in my room till the "guest" leaves.

When I look at the clock it read 4:30 and they should be here at 5:00. Just my luck, dinners almost done all I have to do it plate it and run. Me thinking I'm lucky and can finish on time, I hear the door open.

I look at the clock and its 4:45, shit they are early. I hurry and plate it and run upstairs before they could see me.

Just as I get in my room and I'm about to read I hear my phone dings. When I look at it I see that my boyfriend tried to call and text multiple times. Great I'm going to hear about this one to. Just as I'm about to call him back my phone rings again with his name popping up.
So I answer the phone.

"Hi baby" I say because If I don't call him by that he would be even madder

"Why didn't you answer the fucking phone the first time" he yells

"I was cleaning the house and making dinner for my dad and his guest" I say not trying to cry.

"Well know I'm late to the party, your coming with me be outside in five minutes" he says.

"We have school tomorrow, I have to be up early" I try to argue back.

"I don't think I asked that. I don't think I asked if you wanted to or not, you don't have a choice,  your coming if you want to or not" after saying that he hangs up before I could say anything.

I start to get up and get ready for it because I knew there was not getting out of this one. 

I was told when I go to party's like this I have to wear something that shows skin so I don't look like a prude with him. So I pick a black tube top with some tight black rip jeans with so combat boots and a jean jacket to go over the top. I do some light make up to hide the marks from yesterday's punishment.

Just ask I climb out my window and get to the ground. Sean begins to pull up. I go to sit in the passenger seat but his best friend Luke is already sitting there. So I have to be In the back.

As I get in the car Luke look back and me with a smile "Hey bubs" 

He calls me that because one he doesn't know anything that has happened with me and Sean or me and my father, and two because me and Luke has always gone to the same school since we were in 5th grade. 

We never really talked but we knew each other, but when Sean came along they became best friends.

"Hi Luke" I replay back, Luke, Logan, and my dad are the only guys I have permission from Sean to speak to with out getting on trouble.

"So are you excited for the party tonight Sam" Luke asked me.

"Yeah, I haven't been to a party for a while so we will see how it goes." I say earning a look from Sean.

"So Sammy you know the rules of us all being at a party together correct" Sean says trying to sound caring but also controlling. That gives him a confused look from Luke.

"Wait rules, I only know one of them." Luke asked looking at me.

Sean rolls his eyes and replies with "that's what I mean, Sammy tell me the rule again."

"Do not leave you or Luke for anything, and if I'm not with you to be with Luke." Which I'm always with Luke anyways because Sean is always with his football buddies or other girls.

"That's right, you know I only have that one rule because I love you and don't want you to get hurt right Sam." Sean says looking at me in the review mirror.

"Yes baby, I understand." I say with trying to have a fake smile.