Chapter 22

Sammy's POV

As we finish shopping for like hours getting everything for the guests and stuff for the room im staying in its like 2 and now we have to go pick up Heaven then get to his house and get everyone ready.

As we were driving to pick up heaven Ryan calls Jackson. "Can you answer it and put it on speaker amore"

I answer it and put it on speaker "hey Ry Sammy's in the car and your on speaker"

"Oh ok, I'm on my way to pick up heaven I wanted to do somthing special with her"

"OK im gonna head home we were just shopping for Sammy's room. What are you planning on doing?"

"Oh take her and a friend to the park for a couple of hours Jasmine's mom asked if we could watch her till like five so I just thought I could take them to dinner and then something fun then take her home then head home"

"Ok yea perfect see you then"

"Alright bye Sammy"

"Bye Ry"

After I know the phone was hung up I looked at Jackson "know what"

"We go home and get everything ready, we will do their room first with help of Kelly and Alex then me and your can do your room"

"Ok sounds good"

After 20 more minutes of driving we get to his house and like he said Kelly and Alex are already there.

"Alex get up and help moving all this to Sammy's room while me and the girls get there rooms ready"

"Yes sir" Alex yells while laughing

We work for an hour on there rooms while I learn there names

Brian's room